Football fans???

Haven’t seen any posts this year regarding the playoffs and thought I’d start one. So first off, how ‘bout them Bengals and Bills!!How about a couple of young quarterbacks that are killing it! I’m not a fan of either of those organizations, but I am a fan of both of those kids. So, with this 2021 post season just getting started, let’s hear your take. Oh, and how ’bout them Niners!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elijah Mitchell is legit. From my tiny little hometown of Erath, LA. Never would have believed such a talent coming from such a small town.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Elijah Mitchell is legit. From my tiny little hometown of Erath, LA. Never would have believed such a talent coming from such a small town.
It's like Austin Ekeler with the Chargers. Graduated from Eaton High School in Eaton, Colorado.....a small town in NE Colorado. Then went to Western Colorado (used to be called Western State) in Gunnison before signing on with the Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2017.

ccc9092

FNG
Titans fan. Hope to make another run this year, we’ve been blessed with some good teams recently but man, it was rough for a while.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I just hope the games next weekend are at least competitive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sherman

WKR
It's like Austin Ekeler with the Chargers. Graduated from Eaton High School in Eaton, Colorado.....a small town in NE Colorado. Then went to Western Colorado (used to be called Western State) in Gunnison before signing on with the Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2017.
The Eaton Beavers!

OP
AK Troutbum
I just hope the games next weekend are at least competitive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Me too, although I hope the Niner’s completely annihilate the Packers! Nick Bosa is healthy by Saturday, so he can deliver some much needed pressure on Rodgers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaultman

WKR
The niners really tried to give one away to the cowboys... but in the end those cowboys just couldn't accept a playoff win. It was the only close game this weekend.

GO CHIEFS!!!

Jaker_cc

WKR
I’m a Cowboys fan. It’s been a really tough road most of my life. The last time they won anything I was 4.

One of my favorites I was sent today

178fe3a4cd64081f95d267715abd7d75.jpg

As a Cowboys fan, I just have to say one thing. NEXT YEAR IS OUR YEAR!!!!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Does Kyler Murray know what team he plays for 🤦🏻‍♂️
When Kyler was a rookie, some teams made him look real bad.......by keeping him in the pocket and putting a whole lot of pressure on him. That was proven to be a winning combination again last night. The guy is so short that he has to get out of the pocket to even see his receivers......LOL. And when in doubt........just toss the ball up in the air while you're going down. That play reminded me of Stafford doing the same thing earlier this year.

I’m a Cowboys fan. It’s been a really tough road most of my life. The last time they won anything I was 4.

As a Vikings fan who grew up watching Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, and Michael Irvin torch the competition, I feel absolutely zero sympathy for you.

mwebs

WKR

As a packer fan I will guarantee you will not win a SB with Mike. The most frustrating coach and he never takes responsibility for any mistakes he will just say “I’m a highly successful NFL coach.”

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
When Kyler was a rookie, some teams made him look real bad.......by keeping him in the pocket and putting a whole lot of pressure on him. That was proven to be a winning combination again last night. The guy is so short that he has to get out of the pocket to even see his receivers......LOL. And when in doubt........just toss the ball up in the air while you're going down. That play reminded me of Stafford doing the same thing earlier this year.
That was such a mental error! It did take some great skill to catch it but still he should have just taken the safety