Have shot show you tubers become characters of themselves?

16Bore

WKR
Oh, the weeks of trail cam “scouting” followed by naming said animal....

We finally got “ole one eyed Pete”

Then again, there’s the infamous “send it”

Jimimnyphuqq man.

16Bore

WKR
"Hey guys, so I've been getting a lot of questions about my "kit," just wanted to tell you a bit about the gear I'm running this season but first I wanna give a quick shoutout to all my sponsors, make sure you use the discount code #sickforit and don't forget to smash that like button!" :LOL:

Hit the nail on the head....

“Filming” on dining room table is a good one.

cmahoney

WKR
"Hey guys, so I've been getting a lot of questions about my "kit," just wanted to tell you a bit about the gear I'm running this season but first I wanna give a quick shoutout to all my sponsors, make sure you use the discount code #sickforit and don't forget to smash that like button!" :LOL:

Clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
Wow, I hadn’t looked at any this year and usually just watch the rockslide videos. Very disappointed, 90% of the coverage is pistols and AR’s of which I could careless.

I watched a video on the GAP production rifle and the new Ultralight Savage, the GAP video was ok the guy that did the video on the Savage was probably the same idiot that thought the 6.5cm was the same as the 6.5prc, just pure crap.

Ryan you need to be there so we can see shit we actually are interested in.

I’ve been following LRO’s Instagram on it and looks like some cool stuff is coming out but a pic doesn’t say a whole lot.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Wow, I hadn’t looked at any this year and usually just watch the rockslide videos. Very disappointed, 90% of the coverage is pistols and AR’s of which I could careless.

I watched a video on the GAP production rifle and the new Ultralight Savage, the GAP video was ok the guy that did the video on the Savage was probably the same idiot that thought the 6.5cm was the same as the 6.5prc, just pure crap.

Ryan you need to be there so we can see shit we actually are interested in.

I’ve been following LRO’s Instagram on it and looks like some cool stuff is coming out but a pic doesn’t say a whole lot.

Thinking about going to the NRA Show. There will be more new stuff released there then at Shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailed it!
I was about to drop a snarky comment about my "kit". I'm about to smash the post reply button

WCB

WKR

It is the typical regurgitated stuff any other gun guy does...oh wait he shoots pop bottles and watermelons. It is along the lines of every Jim Bob shooting phone books and water jugs testing penetraition. He gets guns sent to him googles information and history then does a video.

Good on him for making it into a huge channel and probably pulling in some dough but watching a guy give me 3 minutes of basic gun history, then shooting a pop bottle at 10 yards...not my cup of tea.