Headed to SHOT.

Check out the Sako 90s, ask if they plan to add 22arc and or 6arc to their XS action offerings.

Tell every scope mfr to start making a 3-15x42 or 44 FFP with low profile turrets, capped or locked windage, zero stop, simple reticle, pass drop test, track reliably and retail less than $1k.

Also ask hornady about any new .25 cal stuff in the works

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Anything you want me to look at or for??

If you are going to SHOT Stockys will have a RokStok to fondle. Booth number 43657

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hornady
Did they forget about making 300 wsm 200 eld-x precision hunter. Havent seen it since covid......

blkqi

WKR
SWFA's website currently displays a banner promising something new for 2024. What?

Also when is ZCO going to give us a lightweight hunting-oriented riflescope?

I’d love to hear any reports about whether or not SWFA is actually planning to become a company that actually sells scopes again, what their plan is to stock and deliver products, and what they are planning to sell.
^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Heck I see it often. 150 gr NBT is unobtainium

I check ammo seek often along with some other places online. There is a couple boxes here and there. I try to buy in lots of 200. Perferably 800. There is not that quanity out there from a single place I have found. All of hornadys other rounds have come into stock 6.5 prc, 6 cm, 270 win, etc but not that one.

SWFA's website currently displays a banner promising something new for 2024. What?

Also when is ZCO going to give us a lightweight hunting-oriented riflescope?
They’ve only shown minimal teasers of a new reticle (tree) and some updated looking turrets. It was for the 10x I believe. A guy on SH said he’s been testing a new model for months.

I’m pretty hopeful we see the upgrades we all want… or even the exact same things but actually available for people. But know the possibility is equally high they try to sell to the PRS crowd with their various features.

KenLee

WKR
I check ammo seek often along with some other places online. There is a couple boxes here and there. I try to buy in lots of 200. Perferably 800. There is not that quanity out there from a single place I have found. All of hornadys other rounds have come into stock 6.5 prc, 6 cm, 270 win, etc but not that one.
I saw a lot of 100 sell semi reasonably last week.
No dealer wants to sell huge lots reasonably, as they can get much bigger margins on 1-3 boxes from folks that think it's their only chance

In addition to the Tikka/Sako new releases I’d love to see some more pics and info on any updates to Staccato, like if the P or C2 will take upgraded mags.