UM Tikka Bottom Metal

The first body is being cut this week. As far as testing, we will fire the highest pressure round possible to see what happens. Of course it will be fine, tons of guys have lightened their own actions using less than precise tooling.

Not sure on price yet until we get the machine run time this week. I will post weight savings, pictures, and lead times just as soon as I have the info here in this thread.
I will be watching this. I have a custom Tikka order in with you now. It would be awesome if i could get this done during the build so i dont need to ship it back to you.

prm

WKR
Any updates on weight savings? Can’t imagine it’s that much, but happy to be proven wrong.

wirehead

Lil-Rokslider
Anxiously awaiting details

UM is becoming what Yenko was to the Camaro.

Last edited:

Brix8984

WKR
Any update on this? Hoping it will be available buy late summer to use in the field this fall.

gabenzeke

WKR
Any more details on the modular bolt? I'm wondering if it will be possible to eventually have a Tikka built with the rokstok and um bottom metal but use the switch lug from WTO so I can have one rifle to run a 243 AI and 204 Ruger?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Dunky

WKR
anyone have the action lightening done yet, and if so how did it turn out as looks/function/etc ?