Help me catch this rat!

Jbxl20

WKR
Duct tape, garden hose, car exhaust=burrow rx for this fella

I’ve thought about showing up to a customers house with the old push lawn mower, some dryer vent tubing and a six pack. 😂

Put an ad on Craigslist for somebody with a terrier that knows what he's about. Depending on your area a flyer at the local Cafe might work better.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

OP

3forks

WKR
It’s been a long day, and I agree that this thread has gone on for far too long. I‘ve been so preoccupied with this rat thread that I haven’t been able to chime in on Meateater threads, or properly ridicule flat brimmers about their BHA affiliations.

I’ve reached the end of the Internet, and read every possible tip and technique to catch smart rats.

The only new interesting fact I’ve found is actually going to be my doomsday plan…

It turns out that Alberta Canada is actually a rat free province. The wise people of Alberta enacted a rat eradication program in the 1950s, and it continues today.

Anyway, I’m going to give myself through the weekend to catch this rat. If I’m not successful, I’m going to apply for asylum for my family in Alberta.

So, I’ve checked my sets and baited all my traps… I’ll let you guys know if I’m successful, but from here on out I’m going to walk this road alone.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
It’s been a long day, and I agree that this thread has gone on for far too long. I‘ve been so preoccupied with this rat thread that I haven’t been able to chime in on Meateater threads, or properly ridicule flat brimmers about their BHA affiliations.

I’ve reached the end of the Internet, and read every possible tip and technique to catch smart rats.

The only new interesting fact I’ve found is actually going to be my doomsday plan…

It turns out that Alberta Canada is actually a rat free province. The wise people of Alberta enacted a rat eradication program in the 1950s, and it continues today.

Anyway, I’m going to give myself through the weekend to catch this rat. If I’m not successful, I’m going to apply for asylum for my family in Alberta.

So, I’ve checked my sets and baited all my traps… I’ll let you guys know if I’m successful, but from here on out I’m going to walk this road alone.
You have any contacts in the military. Maybe call in an air strike. Napalm, God I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Isn't the border closed?

In all honesty I thought there was some sort of test you needed to take to become a Canadian resident, maybe you can avoid it with asylum.

However I'd think to go to Alberta, unable to trap a rat, you would be unacceptable.

I recommend deleting this thread to remove all evidence, and purchasing a few beaver pelts to pack your breakables in so you will be disguised as a good woodsman.

Fatcamp

WKR

Too late, OP. You have distracted an entire website. We are in this together.

WRM

WKR
You know how good it's going to feel when you round that last bend with pink just starting to show in the sky, mist still hanging in the air, and you see the tip of a non-moving tail arching from a trap and, as you rush in to revel in your new found glory, a single blood bubble pops on his nose as he breathes his last breath? Yes, you know, that's why you continue this quest.

TSAMP

WKR
All I'm saying is my Tax does squirrels for 125 bucks full body. So a rat mount seems do-able.

Mike7

WKR
Reading this, I feel like you haven't considered a 3rd option. Sure, running away or killing it are options, although killing it seems less likely by the day.

Have you considered that you might be in the midst of the 5 stages of grief?...denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

I think at this point, for all of our sakes, skip the rest of bargaining and skip depression, and just think about acceptance.

Sit down with your wife and ask her, "If Mr. Rat lives here, and we live here, isn't this house all of ours?"