Help with career change

GueroUlt

FNG
Hey all, I’m a 25 year old that is currently in a dental hygiene program in Az. They are forcing the v a x on us and I don’t want it. Unfortunately I will not be able to complete the program due to not getting it. Spare me the “lectures” on getting it because I’m not going to get it.
My question is what is a good trade to get into? I’m looking into welding but open to any ideas as whatever I do will be a new journey for me. Money isn’t everything but I would like to make a nice wage. Thanks I’m advance for the help!

Do you plan on getting a 4 year degree or trade cert? Lots of good options out there right now. Welding is an awesome field to get into.

tjihrig

FNG
Hey all, I’m a 25 year old that is currently in a dental hygiene program in Az. They are forcing the v a x on us and I don’t want it. Unfortunately I will not be able to complete the program due to not getting it. Spare me the “lectures” on getting it because I’m not going to get it.
My question is what is a good trade to get into? I’m looking into welding but open to any ideas as whatever I do will be a new journey for me. Money isn’t everything but I would like to make a nice wage. Thanks I’m advance for the help!

Fly airplanes. We need the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
First off, good for you for making a decision and sticking to it.

Look into drilling water wells.

WKR
Are you male or female?

OP
G

GueroUlt

FNG
Do you plan on getting a 4 year degree or trade cert? Lots of good options out there right now. Welding is an awesome field to get into.
Probably a trade cert is the route I am thinking but open to either one

RS3579

WKR
Elevator Mechanic. Contact your local union. If your a vet it’ll help. This coming from a IBEW member.

If you’re already in AZ check out Empire Caterpillar. We have tons of jobs and It’s the best place I’ve ever worked.

Dirtbag

WKR
All of the trades are screaming for recruits and a good number of them are facing a train wreck on the next 5-10 years due to retirements and low recruitment. Plumbing, welding electrician heavy equipment operator are all good disciplines with bright futures
This.
If I could go back and do it all over again I'd strongly consider going this route. Very possible to learn a trade, start your own company, make good money and have a bit more personal freedom.

OP
G

GueroUlt

FNG
Can’t really help, but good for you an making a decision to fight the direction our corrupt government is trying to force us. Wish you well.

Thanks! I figure its best to get out of the healthcare system now and find something else while I am still young. It probably wont make a difference in the grand scheme of things but for me it does.

This.
If I could go back and do it all over again I'd strongly consider going this route. Very possible to learn a trade, start your own company, make good money and have a bit more personal freedom.
If a guy wanted to start his own company and live in a small town, the building trades are a great way to get there. You may never get rich, but you’ll have all the work you ever want.

xOttox

FNG
Plumbing or electrical are great trades. Couple friends went straight from high school in, both making north of $100k.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk