How's everybody make a living

Plainsman79

Lil-Rokslider
Live in South Central Nebraska-manage my territory for a railroad across Nebraska, Colorado and Wyoming. Making the move to Cheyenne in the future.

Last edited:

Ridley

Lil-Rokslider
North Central Sierra Nevada, I’m a wildlife biologist, not for CDFW but private consulting.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
Land surveyor apprentice with IUOE local 12 in Southern California. looking forward to finishing my program and convincing my wife to move out of this circus of a state.

MO-CHSPKE

FNG
ICU nurse in Anchorage, AK. and currently getting my ass handed to me on a daily basis taking care of covid patients. I’m really hoping to advance my career here in the near future and become a Walmart greeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell, I’ll settle for flipping burgers at McDonald’s. At least the “customers” would be more appreciative.

Loco4dux

WKR
CPA, basically a Controller at a startup, and I also manage a team that does bookkeeping and advising for about 50 small business clients. I've been slowly building a side gig where I do one-off consulting projects and would like to turn that into fractional CFO type work on my own. Plan is to strike out and do that full time eventually.
Northern CA controller for a family owned almond farming operation. Also do outside controller work for other businesses on an independent contractor basis similar to elkyinzer. Left public accounting in March 2020 best decision I ever made.

Kpfarm

FNG
Farm in norcal 4 hours away from the limbs in the bay. And have some cows in central idaho