How’s your fuel prices

$3.64 a gallon for 85 is the cheapest here in Custer County Idaho. Average price in rhe county is $3.90 for 85. Luckily i just have to walk out my door to be in the hills.

Sled

WKR
I have a boat that burns around 15gph and I’m going on a 1000 mile trip up to Rivers inlet next week. Up there fuel is well over 2$ a litre. Probably close to 2.50$/litre. It definitely hurts. BC is basically the California of Canada .

The Huey we're using currently is burning 94 gallons an hour. It's also getting tough to find AV gas at the airports. At around $6/gal it adds up quick.

IdahoElk

WKR
$4.80 for super in central Idaho

FY8QqTC.jpg

Last edited:

KP20129

FNG
Wow. Idaho seems to be bad. On a trip to Yellowstone and paid 3.39 in Illinois. It was 2.89 or so in Iowa and Minnesota. Back up to 3.59 in Rapid City south Dakota. Curious what I will see in West Yellowstone.

stickbuck

FNG
Gas prices are almost $4.00 a gallon here in western WA where I live. Drove to San Diego last week and paid almost $5.00 a gallon. Just about made me sick considering what we were paying only a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dackdack

FNG
Wanted to update this thread. Back from fishing Rivers Inlet. Fuel was $2.20 per litre or $8.30 per gallon. That’s the most expensive gas I have personally ever seen.

coiloil37

Lil-Rokslider
Wanted to update this thread. Back from fishing Rivers Inlet. Fuel was $2.20 per litre or $8.30 per gallon. That’s the most expensive gas I have personally ever seen.

You need to adjust for the exchange rate. Puts it closer to $6.62 gal. Serves em right in the lower wasteland for blocking AB’s oil/gas. They should be paying $5 litre.

I‘m Albertan but moved to Aus a few years ago. adjusted for exchange rate and litres to US gal I’m paying 3.60 gal for 91 “reg” petrol.

JoshC

FNG
Since the end of November the fuel and gas prices around here (NM) have been steadily going up and today diesel hit the $3.00 per gallon mark and gas is $2.69 per gallon. Just last year I was paying $1.78 per gallon for diesel fuel. Things are going down hill fast nowadays fuel has gone up $1.22 per gallon in just 3 months and this is probably just the beginning of it.
Gas up in northern Michigan has been around $3.20!!