How’s your fuel prices

About the same in my neck of the woods, now there hashing out a tax for milage you drive, we got bumbles biden and butigag too thank for that. It was hid in the trillion dollar blunder that just passed.

Yarak

WKR
Staying just below $3 on fuel and $2.75 is average on gas in west central Alabama

About the same in my neck of the woods, now there hashing out a tax for milage you drive, we got bumbles biden and butigag too thank for that. It was hid in the trillion dollar blunder that just passed.
This shit is outta hand man. What's with always hiding sketchy stuff inside huge bills with a metric shit ton of jargon that takes lawyers to decipher...

You have seen nothing yet, there is a bill in the works to declare all weapons that take a magazine too be re-classed as N.F.A. regulated, think about that a bit, not just the AR type but all of them. Also the hidden items have always been a issue in bills.

11boo

WKR
Let’s see, we were Exporting oil, then something changed.
Now we are back to buying oil from those who hate us.

CorbLand

WKR
I predict 5+ a gallon by next summer. Gotta push us into the electric trucks somehow. Thanks Dems.
More like destroy the middle class and transfer the wealth to the few. Its much easier to control people when we are busting our asses just to survive.

Fuel prices started to increase in March of 2020. Refineries were being paid to take oil at that point.

We have held steady at 3.88 for 87 for a couple weeks here in N. Utah. Was in SE Idaho the last week and there were around 3.75 for 87.

I hope it dont go too high, heading too wyoming in Oct. in a new dodge 2500 4x4 my hunting buddy said it will arrive sometime around the end of this month. Best lay in a few extra pesos for the trip.