How’s your fuel prices

Q child

WKR
Remember when oil futures were upside down in 2020? Does that have implications now? I don't really understand economics.

Luckily I'm still locked in to work from home full time through March and then maybe going once a day after that. That's saving me about 2,000 miles per month. $120 to fill the pickup last week and she will only be started maybe a dozen times from now until spring. Natural gas is going to be the big one for us. It's been below zero for a couple weeks already (-15 yesterday morning). Seems like the heater is running 2x as much as it should be this time of year and natural gas is about double what it was last year. It's a double whammy for folks in cold states.

I think it was 2008 when diesel hit somewhere above $5/gal. I had a Ford 6.0 pulling a skid steer all that summer and was doing about $1/mile. Glad I wasn't paying that bill, we were doing close to 1,000 miles per week. Also glad I didn't own that POS pickup......

biden will continue to do his best to fumblefuck through this and by doing so he will continue to drive the price of oil and gas up. Due to his sheer incompetence he will have quite an affect on oil and gas prices. Just not the effect anybody wants.

cod007

Lil-Rokslider
Biden is just doing what he is told. The Cabal’s plan is to get you off gas and oil and on to electric. Easier to control you with electric vehicles in the long run.
$3.51 a gallon here. Actually went down 4 cents the last two weeks for some reason.

And up yet again here in central PA to $3.63 . This is definitely gonna have an affect on my work travel plans this winter.

Rob5589

WKR
Up another .10, 4.59 is as cheap as I can find for reg 87.

That's about an 80% increase post Biden. Grocery costs are about 25%. Energy from PGE and city utilities up about 10%. My raise this year was 3%

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Getting close to $4/gallon in my neck of the woods at $3.80 for 87 octane.

Premium gas is about 50-60 cents more a gallon.

Eddie

Last edited:
biden is going to be great for public lands though……if you can afford to drive to them.

The price of unleaded jumped $.13 last night from 3.04 to 3.17, That release paid off big time. Thanks joe.

Last edited:

Rob960

Lil-Rokslider
Russia is now poised to enter Ukraine. To counter a European response Putin will simply cut them off from natural gas and oil. Sadly we no longer hold the cards.

go_deep

WKR
Russia is now poised to enter Ukraine. To counter a European response Putin will simply cut them off from natural gas and oil. Sadly we no longer hold the cards.

Friend from church is getting deployed next week to Ukraine.

Paid $4.29 for diesel in GA yesterday while driving back from a FL veteran duck hunt! 🤯🤯

What is it in California?