How’s your fuel prices

Well we got down to $3.49 for 87. We then went up to $3.54 and then overnight two nights ago we went up to $3.69! Up 15 cents in one night:mad:

$3.39 gas $4.09 diesel in Michigan. Went up .30 in the past week here. We have a normal and fairly consistent grocery order that has gone up significantly too, even with items missing off it because of supply. It's all only going to get worse.

Do I hear $5.50 a gallon for regular? Do I hear. $6.00 a gallon? Thank you, sir. Do I hear $7.00 a gallon? How about $8.00? We can certainly get $9.00 a gallon? Lets go folks! Open up those wallets. Going once, going twice, …

Just drove from Wyoming to Michigan and in order from lowest to highest prices -
1. Nebraska
2. Wyoming
3. Michigan
4. Iowa
5. Indiana
6. Illinois.

We saw prices for unleaded from about $2.89 at the lowest to around $3.60 at the highest.

$3.38 for 87 at Casey's in Omaha this morning...but 2 miles up the road Costco still has it at $2.78 for 87. Premium was knocking on $4/gallon. Not looking forward to this summer....a bunch of our out of state fishing trips will likely get cancelled.

9piqixL.jpg

Well we got down to $3.49 for 87. We then went up to $3.54 and then overnight two nights ago we went up to $3.69! Up 15 cents in one night:mad:
Need to update this from yesterday morning. Left the house and it was $3.69 yesterday morning. Came hime from work and it was $3.78. Wonder what it will be today?:unsure:

Since the end of November the fuel and gas prices around here (NM) have been steadily going up and today diesel hit the $3.00 per gallon mark and gas is $2.69 per gallon. Just last year I was paying $1.78 per gallon for diesel fuel. Things are going down hill fast nowadays fuel has gone up $1.22 per gallon in just 3 months and this is probably just the beginning of it.
3.19/gal in LA. That's lower Alabama.

Back