How’s your fuel prices

LLRJ17

FNG
Anyone else use Fuelly to track their fuel-ups and mileage? Pretty slick and I add my fuel-ups using text messages.

LLRJ17

FNG
$5.639 for premium today at Costco.

EDIT: Up from $3.639 (^55%) in January, 2021.

Last edited:

RS3579

WKR
The gas in PA is at the same price that milk is at. No one complaining about the milk prices for the past years!

The gas in PA is at the same price that milk is at. No one complaining about the milk prices for the past years!

WTF does the even mean?

I can’t say I have bought 26 gallons of milk before. 2 gallons of milk will last my family a week, can’t say the same think about 2 gallons of gas.

Milk prices to high for you? Stop being poor and go buy a Holstein!

RS3579

WKR
WTF does the even mean?

I can’t say I have bought 26 gallons of milk before. 2 gallons of milk will last my family a week, can’t say the same think about 2 gallons of gas.

Milk prices to high for you? Stop being poor and go buy a Holstein!
I haven’t payed for gas in 5 years! Gas to high for you sell something to offset the cost.

OP
B

Brooks

WKR
Just saw Biden on tv saying the price of gas is up because of Russia. I think it went up a dollar the first month he was in office. FJB…. diesel $5.59 in NM

Since the end of November the fuel and gas prices around here (NM) have been steadily going up and today diesel hit the $3.00 per gallon mark and gas is $2.69 per gallon. Just last year I was paying $1.78 per gallon for diesel fuel. Things are going down hill fast nowadays fuel has gone up $1.22 per gallon in just 3 months and this is probably just the beginning of it.
Since the end of November the fuel and gas prices around here (NM) have been steadily going up and today diesel hit the $3.00 per gallon mark and gas is $2.69 per gallon. Just last year I was paying $1.78 per gallon for diesel fuel. Things are going down hill fast nowadays fuel has gone up $1.22 per gallon in just 3 months and this is probably just the beginning of it.
Right at $4 a gallon now in Kentucky

CBB

FNG
4.45 for unleaded here in NW PA, diesel is over 5$.

My boy has an 04 ram with a hemi in it. He's 18 and still in high school working part time.
Hes not liking these gas prices. Thinking about downgrading to a smaller pickup or car.

tdhanses

WKR
Just noticed diesel dropped here in KC area, my local station went from $4.79 to $4.39.