How’s your fuel prices

rojocop

FNG
The average gas prices in Houston is TX $3.9 and I don't think this will stay for long as oil prices might go bullish soon, lets say we looking at average $4.5 for gas in couple of weeks.

Don't know what that was for but whatever it is would have been left at the gas station with a sign that says "free to a good home."

I am still trying to figure out what it is for…

Any fuel receipt I have ever seen will lost the gallons out to at least 3 or 4 decimal places. And there is no way gasoline is $15.99/ gallon.

Plus the total doesn’t add up. $159.99 plus the $9.59 in sales tax doesn’t add up to the $232.61 total.

Not telling the whole truth with the folded over receipt. Just like main stream media. Just telling you what they want you to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR

Any fuel receipt I have ever seen will lost the gallons out to at least 3 or 4 decimal places. And there is no way gasoline is $15.99/ gallon.

Plus the total doesn’t add up. $159.99 plus the $9.59 in sales tax doesn’t add up to the $232.61 total.

Not telling the whole truth with the folded over receipt. Just like main stream media. Just telling you what they want you to hear.

My guess based on his/her location is that its in one of the native villages in Alaska. If they are anything like reservations down in the lower 48, they basically operate independently from state and federal regulations. That is why the pricing wouldn't go out to the thousandth and the tax is charged different.

In Northwest Alaska, I could easily see gas being that high. That is literally the definition of butt **** nowhere.

Unfortunately, you're wrong. IDK exactly where bpietila lives, but I've paid as much as $7.00/gal. (and no, not $6.999), for regular unleaded in Galena, AK. several years ago, when it was averaging about $2.20/gal. in Anchorage. Oh, and Galena is on the Yukon river, where it's not all that difficult to barge in the fuel.

bpietila

FNG

I’m still trying to figure out what the 232.61 is too. Something with the village rebate maybe… The total for 10 gallons of gasoline was 159.90 plus the 9 and change village taxes. Gas is flown in and it’s expensive to fly gas.

JeffP_Or

WKR
This morning paid $4.69 for regular [87] at the same food store 'discount' pump that was $4.10 on March 4 [post #696].
SW Portland; Burlingame area.

ewade07

WKR
I thought the million barrels a day of oil released from our reserve was going to bring prices down? Still 4.09 here in Billings MT. #FJB