How’s your fuel prices

its about 4.30 here in colorado

if you think one person is in charge of gas prices i have a bridge to sell you

JeffP_Or

WKR
NW Oregon: pre-Memorial Day weekend Beaverton Chevron was at $5.49; SW Portland Chevron was at $5.29. Retail food store fuel station was $5.19 - all regular unleaded,

amassi

WKR
During this time of fuel shortages and higher prices its nice to know that chevron, shell and BP aren't set to turn huge profits this year. Oil hit 147/barrel in 2008 and expensive gas was $4.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I seen A LOT of boats on the 3 rivers this weekend. I also haven’t seen many newer model ATV’s for sale. I guess fuel isn’t all that bad to sell the TOYS people have.
We were planning on buying a camper this year but decided to wait. With the price of fuel and how far we travel, we would've only used it for a couple of long weekends. Decided to just rent from RV Share this year for those two long weekends instead. As other people realize they won't be using their campers as much this year, they're renting them for dirt cheap. Each 6 day period that we rented cost us around $500. That's cheaper than most people pay annually for insurance, interest, storage, upkeep, etc.

Moved up another dime today to 4.39. Up $.20 from Monday to Thursday.
On a sidenote it is severally depressing to go back and read it the first page of this thread.

2five7

WKR
Looking like the AAA prediction of $6 by August is well on it's way to happening. Supposedly, gas stations in Wa state have been swapping out the displays on their pumps to allow for $10+ prices, anyone up that way confirm that?