How’s your fuel prices

TheGDog

WKR
Basically $4 bucks, give or take 15 cents for the different grades. SoCal governance can slob on my knob too!

We are swamped with work right now , hard to keep up . All the trucking companies are , it went from zero to 100 real quick. I waited 4 1/2 hours to get loaded yesterday .
f40b3e436cf001b642833d7175b7c2b6.jpg

OP
B

Brooks

WKR
They are probably going to make it so expensive on the American public that we will be begging them to make us all little electric VW bugs to scoot around in.

sneaky

"DADDY"
It will be over $4 here quickly in CA when the “summer blend” goes into circulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's already over $4 in CA. Guys that I work with that cover N Cal have been sending me pics. One even sent one with regular at $4.04 and said "not too bad here " lol. F that. It's over $3 here in parts of central Idaho. The little dual sport is gonna be a champ this summer I think lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
its went up 60 cents here since the first day of the new administration.... But why should any one be surprised he told every one what he was going to do....
Well, there are those in this thread that will argue that the new administration has nothing to do with it....

sneaky

"DADDY"
DAMN....diesel fuel jumped to $3.39 today. S New Mexico. Good thing all those illegals coming across are walking, they couldn’t afford to drive now.
They spent all their pesos on Biden t shirts lol

sneaky

"DADDY"
just filled up for $4.29/gallon, premium in Los Angeles. Its a Chevron station right next to the refinery, highest prices in my town with no shipping costs. go figure.
It's just like the Sinclair gas station in Sinclair Wyoming next to the refinery

HOT ROD

WKR
Well, there are those in this thread that will argue that the new administration has nothing to do with it....

They can argue all they want every one has opinion... From 2009-2017 gas prices where $4 to 5$ dollars a gallon depending on where U are from... Last 4 years gas was under $3 a gallon... Gas will be 4-5 dollars bye the end of summer... Argue away.....

Batch

FNG
everything is up about .75 since the first of the year. premium is 3.50. I'm sure it will be over 4 by this summer

Miboy86

Lil-Rokslider
Gas has jumped up ¢60 where I'm located in michigan, the governor is looking to try and shutdown a pipeline that could affect propane delivery in our state, not sure about natural gas yet. Trying to find a alittle 4 cylinder front wheel drive car to drive to work in case gas does jump back up to $4 a gallon so I can afford to go to work lol

TravisIN

WKR
Haha geez guys what are you doing? So many feelings and emotions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk