How’s your fuel prices

Hey, just so you know. You are the minority.
Nobody listens to nor likes you. You have two friends here. And picking liberal fights with people who are getting absolutely slaughtered by this installed regime is pathetic.
What is the goal of trying to make me feel like the "minority?" Why not just stick to the topic.

Simple question. Was it the admin's "fault" in 2008 when prices were actually higher when adjusted for inflation?

CoStick

WKR
Drove through CO, WY, SD last week, really interesting to see the price difference from town to town. Makes you wonder who is setting the price. I paid between 3.75 and 4.20, but saw over 5 at one point as well. Big changes from one town to the next.

robtattoo

WKR
I just saw my first $6 diesel here in middle TN.
The ol' 7.3 Powerstroke is getting less & less use every week.
So far, I've canceled my Wyoming Elk hunt & a week's fishing in Central Florida. Shit's just too damn spendy.

have been driving the beater, but still need the truck for work. Sleepy Joe sticker keeping It real.

Attachments

• 42313E8F-1848-42E6-A2B4-9A0223727FF4.jpeg
    42313E8F-1848-42E6-A2B4-9A0223727FF4.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 34

*zap*

WKR
*lotsa $ being made the e-z way....screw the average citizen. the current admin is all for it cause they want combustion engines to become a memory...only they offer no viable option. fjb

CoStick

WKR
*lotsa $ being made the e-z way....screw the average citizen. the current admin is all for it cause they want combustion engines to become a memory...only they offer no viable option. fjb
Who is making the money?

*zap*

WKR
Not me. Oil has more than doubled since biden took over...so there is $ being made. I hear 7 diesel refineries are shut down to help create shortage/price increases. The energy minerals sector of the market is up almost 25%. Look up what vanguard and blackrock are invested in....

Gielen cites data from Bloomberg, showing that by 2028, Vanguard and BlackRock are expected to collectively manage $20 trillion-worth of investments. In the process, they will own almost everything on planet Earth. BlackRock — The Fourth Branch of Government.

Two Roads

Lil-Rokslider
Your rear view mirror needs adjusted. 2008 gas prices were a result of inadequate global production not meeting increasing global demand. Convenient misleading math not unexpected. Today’s clowntown admin, which by its own admission, intentionally shutt down our country’s self sufficient net exporting production programs to inflict long term economic hardship on its citizenry as a lesson in toe the line compliance.

Crghss

Lil-Rokslider
$4.85 in South Florida. Crazy, never seen it this high.

Wait till food prices explode in 6-12 Months. Between Ukraine war and fuel things will get crazy…..globally.

Last edited:

sasquatch

WKR
I just saw my first $6 diesel here in middle TN.
The ol' 7.3 Powerstroke is getting less & less use every week.
So far, I've canceled my Wyoming Elk hunt & a week's fishing in Central Florida. Shit's just too damn spendy.

Concealed the wyoming elk hunt?? Did you lose your points? Or did you do it before the draw deadline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

elkguide

WKR
87 octane.... $4.95.
On road diesel..... $6.39.
Not many options even if I wanted an electric truck in the 2500 load range.

robtattoo

WKR
Concealed the wyoming elk hunt?? Did you lose your points? Or did you do it before the draw deadline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I pulled out in late March.
Once diesel hit $5 I costed it out & it was going to average out at roughly 20c/mile. That's about $800 just to get there & back at Tullahoma prices. I always have to fill up in Cheyenne, Rock Springs & Pinedale at WY winter prices (I was guessing around $7ish) so that's about another $360, not including a tank or so while I'm up there! I was looking at about (+/- fuzzy logicking) $1500 in fuel alone!
I started second guessing the choice when prices dropped a little, but where they are now? No way I could manage that in my budget.