How’s your fuel prices

go_deep

WKR
+10 cents everyday in Cheyenne for the last 3 days, $4.40 gas, $5.30 diesel.
My family is still doing our road trip late this summer 3,100 miles, screw gas prices, my kids will be gone before I know it.
I'll have around 500 hours of OT at the end of the year, I'm enjoying at least a few weeks of summer!

Its been going up all week here in Grand Junction, CO. but since yesterday it jumped 30 cents in one day. $4.69 avg and higher.

What the F happen to our America!

warrbuk

WKR
4998abd06d6e3663758ca598de8ec96f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your rear view mirror needs adjusted. 2008 gas prices were a result of inadequate global production not meeting increasing global demand. Convenient misleading math not unexpected. Today’s clowntown admin, which by its own admission, intentionally shutt down our country’s self sufficient net exporting production programs to inflict long term economic hardship on its citizenry as a lesson in toe the line compliance.

You made the point right there. The admin seeks to EXPORT less oil. Meaning keeping more oil here. Biden administration actually approved more drilling permits on the first 100 days than Trump did all 4 treats of his tenure.

I don’t understand how people tie fuel prices to the man behind the desk in the Oval Office….

It has been said before in this thread but it is worth repeating, these prices are a result of Covid. Demand dropped so low many refineries and wells were shut down. Not that everyone is back to our “normal lives” demand is back up, and through the roof, so the oil companies are making us pay for their losses in 2020-21. No different than the auto industry right now, or housing market. Blame it on the President, whoever it is in office, whatever party he represents, but in reality Big Business is sticking it to us.

If you really want this to change, STAY HOME. Cancel your weekly camping excursions, use less fuel. But do what you have to, to make a living, but think twice about that next trip. Drive demand down.

Two Roads

Lil-Rokslider
You made the point right there. The admin seeks to EXPORT less oil. Meaning keeping more oil here. Biden administration actually approved more drilling permits on the first 100 days than Trump did all 4 treats of his tenure.

I don’t understand how people tie fuel prices to the man behind the desk in the Oval Office….

It has been said before in this thread but it is worth repeating, these prices are a result of Covid. Demand dropped so low many refineries and wells were shut down. Not that everyone is back to our “normal lives” demand is back up, and through the roof, so the oil companies are making us pay for their losses in 2020-21. No different than the auto industry right now, or housing market. Blame it on the President, whoever it is in office, whatever party he represents, but in reality Big Business is sticking it to us.

If you really want this to change, STAY HOME. Cancel your weekly camping excursions, use less fuel. But do what you have to, to make a living, but think twice about that next trip. Drive demand down.

Try to understand the point that the US was meeting internal needs and able to export above those needs under Trump at 12.3m barrels produced per day and that was the baton passed to the Jelloman and his merry band of incompetents. You equate issuance of permits w drilling approvals by admin departments which this assemblage of obstructionalists is exercising to It’s full agenda effect including w judicial stays. Guess this would be the time to suggest if Clowntown was so interested in domestic energy stability they would not have cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline. You might also recall Jelloman’s prior boss, Mr Shovel Ready Hope & Change who predicted Trump would would auger the economy. Well, the clown patrol got another at bat from their feeling fools and here we all are, again. Can’t cure stupid.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Bless your heart

dtrkyman

WKR
Santa Fe NM. 4.59 for reg. Diesel is well over 5 bux but hadn't checked it since the last jump, went up 40c a gallon around Wednesday!

Super tag

WKR
As most of you know, the outrageous fuel costs are by design, we aren’t doing more to drive up demand, the supply has been decreased significantly, there’s less fuel, we’re drilling less, producing less, this is what they want. I hope this doesn’t continue to get worse and costs go even higher. It’s already hurting a lot of people. For those of you that voted for this, I hope your happy.

diesel 5.47 - premium gas 5.00 not nearly as bad as some of you have yet.

JAM7

FNG
Prices just went up $0.30 overnight again in SE Wisconsin. It’s now $5.30 a gallon for gas.