I hear baldwin walked....

Azone

WKR
Hates private citizens being armed, profits off film using firearms, hypocrite. Sadly most of us had a feeling this would not stick to him so we shouldn’t be surprised. The armorer is probably gonna get hung out to dry.

Fatcamp

WKR
The 'live shooting on set' rumor's ended when the actual investigation began.

It seems someone intentionally created a Russian-roulette scenario, by somehow introducing 6 live rounds.
Those rounds were found throughout the set, including on the possession of the guy Baldwin was to have a shootout with.

In trying to figure out who introduced those live rounds, the people who were to have a gun pointed at them, go to the bottom of the list.

The people who get paid to ensure those guns were safe, go to the top.

Wow, quite the conspiracy theory they have constructed.

mmw194287

WKR
"New facts were revealed that demand further investigation and forensic analysis," special prosecutors Kari Morrissey and Jason Lewis said. "We will therefore be dismissing the involuntary manslaughter charges against Mr. Baldwin."

But they added, "This decision does not absolve Mr. Baldwin of criminal culpability and charges may be refiled."

Yoder

WKR
I really hate that guy and it pains me to say it, but I don't think it was his fault. It's a movie, it's supposed to be fake. Is some nitwit actor supposed to check every round and make sure it's not live? What if you're shooting Rambo 10 and he fires 50k rounds by the end of the movie? How about a mini gun or a belt fed machine gun? They have no idea what to look for. I can see him being responsible since it was his movie and they were messing around with live ammo after they were done shooting the movie but he shouldn't have had to worry about live rounds in what is supposed to be pretend. With CGI they shouldn't even be using real guns in movies anyway.

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Heard that he had already had some kind of monetary settlement with the family of the female producer that was killed? So, no civil suit there, I guess.
The other man that was wounded though...hope he nails that friggin' moron.

"New facts were revealed that demand further investigation and forensic analysis," special prosecutors Kari Morrissey and Jason Lewis said. "We will therefore be dismissing the involuntary manslaughter charges against Mr. Baldwin."

But they added, "This decision does not absolve Mr. Baldwin of criminal culpability and charges may be refiled."
Right. “…charges may be refiled…” I just spit my drink through my nose. Haven’t heard a hilarious joke like that in three or four years.

What was the payout for Old Alec? $16 million? $17 million? C’mon, you can tell us…We’ll keep it confidential.

tony

WKR
Read in was a new prosecutor that dropped the charges

FBI lab report stated there was no way the gun in question could have fired without a human hand on it

Oh well, he can go back on SNL and mock trump and blame it on him. And this guy is still trying to make this same move only in Montana now.

mmw194287

WKR
Right. “…charges may be refiled…” I just spit my drink through my nose. Haven’t heard a hilarious joke like that in three or four years.

What was the payout for Old Alec? $16 million? $17 million? C’mon, you can tell us…We’ll keep it confidential.
I'm was only sharing relevant information (i.e., a statement from the prosecutors) that hadn't yet made it into this thread. No editorializing on my part.

gbflyer

WKR
Did anyone here call for Dick Cheney’s head when he shot that guy? Not dead of course, only but for the Grace.

Don’t like Baldwin’s politics. I did like him as Jack Ryan. It was a terrible tragic accident. No harm intended. He has to live with it for the rest of his days. Not a great thing to wake up to every morning.