I’m home sick from work

Walmart Greeter

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been sick since last Friday and I’m bored so I keep talking trash online cause Id rather do that than vaccuum. Are you guys all sick or do you do this while you’re at work?

Hnthrdr

WKR
I’ve been sick since last Friday and I’m bored so I keep talking trash online cause Id rather do that than vaccuum. Are you guys all sick or do you do this while you’re at work?
I’m at home watching my 18 month old, trophy husband some might say… well she isn’t the best at having nuanced discussions on the best time of Sept to hunt elk or wether or not trump should be on the ballot in Co, give her another year and she will be there…

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
These colds/flus/lab grown viruses going around the last couple months have been nasty lingering bastards. I've been sick 3 times since Thanksgiving each one lasting over a week. I don't normally get sick so this is annoying.

I usually browse and post here when I'm waiting for log files and system updates to compile, when I'm not running equipment or working on the property. Most free time is spent with the family and out shooting/scouting/camping/guiding/etc.

Roughly 2-3 posts per day average since I joined seems low-ish, but the numbers don't lie I guess.

Laramie

WKR
I got really sick over the New Years holiday.
Still coughing and stuffy head but manageable

This shit lingers!
I was sick from December 15th through early last week. It really does linger but it was manageable enough I didn't miss any work. Just annoying as hell.

Northpark

WKR
Was out sick over the new year. Still coughing a couple weeks later. My suggestion is to watch YouTube hunting videos and spend money internet shopping for new gear.

Hnthrdr

WKR
I’m in over $250 on surf fishing gear. And I don’t live near the ocean. That’s why I moved from YouTube and Amazon to here.
Watch too many YouTube videos with the promise of monster rooster fish or dorado from shore… never snagged any of them but do have a ton of fun flinging stuff into waves when I make it to Cabo