Is the Kifaru Maniml the All-in-One Solution for Truck or Basecamp Style Hunting?

bozeman

WKR
Anyone got their hands for testing on this setup? Looks like it can cover from 1-4 days easy, convert to day pack mode......

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
Looks nice but it is s top loader. I prefer tri zip or the 270 type zip options.

I dont see how this would be in the top 2-3 choices in their lineup for either whitetail or western day hunts. It looks like a 22 mag without the full horseshoe. Im sure itll sell because its new, but its seems hard to justify it compared to the Stryker XL, Hellbender, 22 mag, Minikeg, Shape Charge etc. And thats not even considering other brands.

I do like the cinch. Id like to add a cinch to my minikeg for day hunts or an overnighter, but I like the sherman over the cinch for whitetail. Not a fan of the vertical zips while hanging from a hook.

Edit: looks like theyve discontinued the 22 mag. I guess it was too similar with better access.

Grabbed a new frame at the expo and looked at the Manniml too. In the end I had them put a Hellbender on for me. That bag checks all the boxes for what I wanted as I am more of a day hunter. The load shelf is super easy and xpac. Sold me.

Maverick1

WKR
No one can really say. How many people have them yet? Probably very few. Looks very simliar to a Shape Charge with a Sherman pocket.

1708218889237.png
1708218908052.png

Too small to be an "all in one". The one for all for me is the Hoodlum which cinches down as tight or more, as any 2200 size pack out there today........