Kodiak Canvas truck tents

sneaky

"DADDY"
Why not just get a regular Kodiak canvas tent? You'll have to unload everything out of the back of your truck to set that up, and not be able to put it back til you're done pretty much. Seems like it would be much simpler to just get a regular tent and keep your truck ready to roll.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Raghornklr

Lil-Rokslider
Why not just get a regular Kodiak canvas tent? You'll have to unload everything out of the back of your truck to set that up, and not be able to put it back til you're done pretty much. Seems like it would be much simpler to just get a regular tent and keep your truck ready to roll.

I like your thinking but I have the truck tent and for 4 season ease I love it. No snakes, rocks, water running through or having to clear rocks and find a flat spot. Just park and throw it up.

Titan_Bow

WKR
I like your thinking but I have the truck tent and for 4 season ease I love it. No snakes, rocks, water running through or having to clear rocks and find a flat spot. Just park and throw it up.

Why God created cots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
NEhunter

NEhunter

WKR

Idk, some of the places I hunt have a decent rattlesnake population and staying off the ground was appealing, however, I have been slightly leaning towards the regular Kodiak canvas 10x10 deluxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with sneaky. I have a 10x10 deluxe that works perfect four our base camp. The deluxe has a floor that is water proof and would keep snakes out. A truck tent would be a pain in my opinion.

Mosby

WKR
I have a Kodiak 10 x 10 that I used as a base camp in Idaho this past year. Worked great. Easy for one guy to put up and take down. Can stand to get dressed. Very functional and well made.

DBuck

Lil-Rokslider
For what its worth, I have the 10x14 deluxe, and have never had an issue with the wind. Tents are built extremely well.

BrentH

WKR
My buddy brought his with us last spring on a bear hunt/scouting trip. Worked pretty good, but like was mentioned, you have to unload the truck, and then you have to take it down in the morning before you can go anywhere. Here’s a picture of it on my Tundra.
4855E532-33DD-4295-8A3E-9F7EEF425F8E.jpeg