Leica Geovid Pro Technical Resource

THellURider

Lil-Rokslider
What Bino harness are ya'll finding works with these? I'd like to keep the RRS Arca mount strapped to it.

Turbwhistle

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
i run a stone glacier bino harness, i prefer it over the kuiu i had. i run a Aziak arca mount though, so it is very compact.

On another note, i purchased a pair of 10x42 geovid pro's after selling my 3200.com's. I get them and it asked for a firmware update, i do the update and when i turn the bino's on, i get a spinning red reticle that continues indefinitely. The only way to stop it was to remove the battery, then you press any button and it starts again. I had the binoculars in my possession for less the 8 hours when this occurred. I reached out to leica, they tell me to send them in (on my dime), which i do. I am then told they need to send them to the factory, with zero timeline indicated. it has now been a month since i shipped them out with no idea when they will return, and i was forced to have to borrow binoculars for a match today.

I am hopeful they get them fixed and that they are in fact better than the 3200.com's. I am just a little irritated at the inconvenience after buying new binoculars from a dealer, but i am posting this as more of a caution to anyone else, might be worth trying to return them to the dealer rather than having them repaired.