Looking for a cook

Deadfall

WKR
If anyone knows a lady that is interested in back country cooking I have a outfitter friend who is looking for a summer and fall cook.
Summer trips are a lot of traveling trips. See some cool country from back of horse. Camp moves every day.

Fall cooking is for hunters. Be set in a base camp.

Pm for more information if anyone knows someone interested in seeing the bob Marshall complex

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
Last man he hired to cook lasted a month. Couple weeks in this guy packed a duffle bag full of whiskey into camp. Almost drank himself to death. Took 2 guys to get him packed out.

Owner has not hired a male cook since

2ski

WKR
Last man he hired to cook lasted a month. Couple weeks in this guy packed a duffle bag full of whiskey into camp. Almost drank himself to death. Took 2 guys to get him packed out.

Owner has not hired a male cook since
I would be really careful about broadcasting this. That maybe his practice, but don't make that public.

OP
Deadfall

Deadfall

WKR
FYI, the standard is pretty low.
Be somewhat sociable.
Hopefully not fall off the horse
Be able to cook eat able food.

On the roving trips, packers set up camp including the kitchen. Wrap it back up next morning.

During summer is a lot of miles in a saddle.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Sounds like he just needs to screen for tee-totalers. Lots of sketchy female types out there as well. But, if they run quick enough, you may be able to work around those flaws

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk