Looking or a recommendation for a CO packer drop camp for 2021

Hey Guys,
A shout out to all of you that send good well wishes on our Holiday Farm Fire in Vida Oregon. What a mess. They saved our home but 900 burned around us. I missed my Elk season. So, looking ahead to next year and thinking about going to CO since I'm retiring and will have more travel time. I'm looking for a quality drop camp where we can use our own gear and have access to a pack in and pack out with meat.
I would greatly appreciate any experience that any of you may have regarding a quality and reliable outfitter. I shoot a longbow so looking for archery season with Over the counter tags if possible.

Many thanks
Jeff

sotxks

FNG
Jason over at Colorado Elk Camp treated us great! They run a very trusted outfit and are great guys to boot! They are in SW CO. I would give them a look! Good Luck!

OP
Laughingmallard
Thank you for the help. I greatly appreciate it. I will check them out.
Be well.
Jeff

RO1459

FNG
I don't think you can use your gear but you will be packed in and out with meat, using one of the best outfitters in Colorado in J Bar H Outfitters close to Meeker in North West Colorado. The owner is Jeanne Horne and she has a top quality staff. Including packers that have been with her company for years. I think she has room for a few more hunters for next year in drop camps, but you will need to act fast as she fills up quickly. Good luck.

OP
Laughingmallard
Question- Did you get an Elk? Did you see some if not? Also any wolves? We are getting over run by them in Oregon. Really ruins the hunt.
Please advise.
Thanks
Jeff.

RO1459

FNG
Question- Did you get an Elk? Did you see some if not? Also any wolves? We are getting over run by them in Oregon. Really ruins the hunt.
Please advise.
Thanks
Jeff.
Don't know if you're asking me or not. But, there are no wolves in Colorado. Or so they say. We have hunted with Jeanne on and off for ten years and the three of us have taken at least two a year. 11 with hunting five times as a group.

OP
Laughingmallard
Thank you for your help. I trust Rokslider's. I will be 62 next year and don't have to many of these left. So want to make them count.
Thanks
Jeff