most accurate fixed blade broadheads

OP
serious hunter1218
Thanks for the input guys. Im gonna try wac ems mainly because my uncle has a pack laying around so hes gonna give me them so ill try them. And i think im gonna buy a pack of iron wills. And to add the Iron Will warranty is also great.

DustinP

FNG
The best ones I’ve tried were the Muzzy Trocar and the Ramcat, the ramcat has extremely sharp blades but they are fragile. Both shot very well for me

Elk97

WKR
Tooth of the Arrow. Regular and XL shoot extremely close to field tips with no adjustments. Better than the Exodus I've been using.

Zac

WKR
I personally pealed and stuck the UPC stickers on the packages of slick tricks you are seeing in Walmart, they are the EXACT same heads coming off the EXACT same machines that they always have been. I don't work there anymore, but I am still friends with them. I would be very careful making claims like that when there are very smart and highly paid individuals who can tell you exactly what the tolerances are made from. I shoot a lot of different broadheads but if I were forced to pay for a single broadhead for the rest of my life to cover every hunting situation I would ever encounter it would be a slick trick standard. Most people don't realize this but they have an incredible warranty and if there was ever an issue with tolerance or burrs a single phone call would resolve it. I don't agree with the direction the company has gone, which is why I left, but like @Trial153 mentioned, the head's legacy is undeniable.
You and I can agree that Slick Trick was a
Tooth of the Arrow. Regular and XL shoot extremely close to field tips with no adjustments. Better than the Exodus I've been using.
Exodus Full Blade can be a bear to tune.

Shawn_Guinn

Lil-Rokslider
I like shuttle t locks and ATAC heads not easy to get shaving sharp but I find them most forgiving if my forms not ideal. Have tooth of the arrowheads in my quiver as well. Slick tricks were just ok for me. Best flying but not made anymore were the tiny rocket ultimate steel. Tried the new version after they sold not nearly as well made.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jellymon1

Lil-Rokslider
Every broadhead I’ve ever tried has been accurate. Straight arrows, get the broadhead spinning true, and tune the bow. It also helps that my 27.5 draw keeps me on the slower side.

im looking for the most accurate 125 grain fixed broadheads.

For thin skin game like whitetails at 40 yds. max based on personal experience I would recommend Slick Trick Magnums or NAP Hellrazors. Make sure your bow is well Tuned and your hunting arrows are spined correctly and spin tested.

HH393

FNG
If you go to born and raised outdoors YouTube they conduct an experiment on broadheads that claim field point accuracy and shoot them from a machine. I have only shot a few different types so it was interesting to see the results.

Vandieman won overall with Annihilator coming in second for fixed.

This test was done with a field point control and the groups were measured. If you watch the video you can see that some of the broadheads group together but not with the field point so use common sense when watching if and evaluate the information for yourself.

On the ones with replaceable blades the QAD ones performed very well and I think I might get some as I have never considered them before mainly because they look odd.

For white tail Magnus Buzzcut 4 blade will do just about anything you want and tune very easily. The slower the arrow the easier it is to get great bh flight. I have been shooting trocars, shuttle t, exodus swept blade and a couple others and they all group great to the furthest I have shoot them at 50 yards. My arrows are flying at 278 fps and I have tuned my bow. My favorite have been the exodus for its durability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk