Mountain-Archery Order

I just wanted to give everyone here some info on an order I just placed with the company Mountain Archery.

I ordered a MR pop up 18 on their site a few days ago which was said to be in stock. Their sales and customer service manager contacted me a day later to let me know they were actually out of stock for good. He then said he would send me a 2020 pop up 28 of the same color and size to replace the 18 at NO ADDITIONAL COST if I wanted and of course I agreed.

I just received the brand new 28 today and i’m extremely impressed with how they handled my order. They ate $100 on this deal and did not have to.

Absolutely amazing people as far as I’m concerned! 👍🏻

Had the samething happen with me on a Sitka fanatic hoody. They didn't have it in stock and said they would send me the next year's model when it arrived. That was the year they redesigned it and I ordered the previous year model at clearance price. Great company

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Drove through Rexburg several years ago and called them to say I was in town. Arrived at the store and got a great tour of the business and shot several bows with my then 12 year old son. Bought a pair of lowa hiking boots and headed to Yellowstone. Stand up folks there for sure.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Who did you talk to? Hank? Gordon? Walker? Bunch of good dudes over there. I usually spend way too much time in there shooting the bull with them when I'm in Rexburg. They've gotten a lot of my money over the years lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Dustin the wind
Who did you talk to? Hank? Gordon? Walker? Bunch of good dudes over there. I usually spend way too much time in there shooting the bull with them when I'm in Rexburg. They've gotten a lot of my money over the years lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will have to stop in there some time, i’ll hopefully be hunting speedgoats down that way in August. I talked to Walker. Sounds like they really know what they’re doing. They will definitely be getting more of my money!