MT Elk Lawsuit

bsnedeker

WKR
What a bunch of clowns. hopefully this will be thrown out quickly. Their main argument seems to be that you can't use a general license in units that are over objective. This is just wrong. You can use your general tag in most permit units, you just can't use them for bulls. If they want to make the argument that killing big bulls on private is the solution to elk population issues I'd love to see that.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

OP
S.Clancy

S.Clancy

WKR
If the past year and a half of legislative BS and season setting didn't make their intentions clear, this should make it crystal. This argument sounds like it's straight out of NM...

bsnedeker

WKR
We didn't all vote for these jagaloons.
As soon as a party emerges that is pro-public land, pro gun, pro hunting, anti-grooming children, pro-capitalism, anti-government spending and overreach, pro-free speech, pro-personal freedom, anti-crime, anti-war, who wants to protect the border (I'm forgetting other stuff I'm sure) I'll be voting for them.

Until that time comes I'll keep doing what I'm doin: voting for who matches my values more than the other candidates, and fight like hell against anything they try to do once in office that goes against my beliefs.

BuzzH

WKR
As soon as a party emerges that is pro-public land, pro gun, pro hunting, anti-grooming children, pro-capitalism, anti-government spending and overreach, pro-free speech, pro-personal freedom, anti-crime, anti-war, who wants to protect the border (I'm forgetting other stuff I'm sure) I'll be voting for them.

Until that time comes I'll keep doing what I'm doin: voting for who matches my values more than the other candidates, and fight like hell against anything they try to do once in office that goes against my beliefs.

I think you're going to have a tough time finding a party. Neither align with half your list.

The current party in control of Montana is anti public land, anti wildlife, anti freedom and spend like drunk sailors on a shore leave.

Your elk hunting is going to take a beating.

BuzzH

WKR
We didn't all vote for these jagaloons.
Possibly true but a majority did. Texas style elk management for the well heeled in 3....2....1.

Combined with transferrable land owner tags, and a beat down to 93k elk will continue.

Hank and GG were great choices for the wealthy NR landowners in Montana.

Gerbdog

WKR
Already expensive to hunt in this day and age.... sure hope it doesnt get more expensive.... even though i know it will. Yea guess i dont know where i was going with that... writings on the wall.

Back to the thread topic - UPOM suing FWP. They are the absolute worst look them up anti stream access law, anti corner crossing, pro privatizing hunting, selling it all under the guise of being against the APR.