need help editing for sale post in the classifieds

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a certain way to edit the content or update items that are sold in a for sale ad? i found where it says edit but it won't let me do anything. thanks in advance

Jauwater

WKR
Are you trying to edit through Tapatalk? For some reason Tapatalk wont edit Rokslide posts. If that's the case, if you go to the Rokslide website you can edit your posts that way.

Or what Avery Said

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

OP
C

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
I must be dumb because I still can’t figure it out. I did edit a few of my previous posts in the past. This is the only thing that pops up. No text bars after I select edit or save or anything haha. It’s not on Tapatalk either. 06311D24-3D86-4D10-BA32-8E255F7BC244.png

OP
C

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
Are you trying to edit through Tapatalk? For some reason Tapatalk wont edit Rokslide posts. If that's the case, if you go to the Rokslide website you can edit your posts that way.

Or what Avery Said

No it’s not Tapatalk, I tried doing it on the computer and it’s the same as my phone??? Thanks for the reply.

Jauwater

WKR
If I'm just repeating things you've tried just disregard this post. If you go to the bottom of the original post within the thread there is a drop down box, and that's the one you edit through. It will be at the bottom of the original post, with a drop arrow, next to "report". Hope that helps. If not, best of luck

OP
C

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
Even when you scroll down to the text box?
If I'm just repeating things you've tried just disregard this post. If you go to the bottom of the original post within the thread there is a drop down box, and that's the one you edit through. It will be at the bottom of the original post, with a drop arrow, next to "report". Hope that helps. If not, best of luck

ill try it. Thank you. I’ve gone through the pull down window where it has the edit option. After I click edit it pulls the picture that I posted before your comment. All it let’s me do is change it from open to closed and then has a save button? I don’t know what I’m missing haha.

OP
C

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider

I tried doing what you suggested and i think that’s to edit the last comment on the thread??? I’m almost at the 24 hr point of my for sale ad so I’ll just update it when I bump it. Thanks.

OP
C

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider

I Figured it out! Thanks for the help everyone I feel smarter now.