New OnX features-how to access

Jim Perry

FNG
I received an announcement of some new features on OnX, including one (a Layer?) that removes the leaves from forests. I upgraded by subscription to Elite (just 4 days before learning of the 30% savings I could have had by being a BCHA member) but don't know how to access these new features, Can anyone help me?

The Guide

WKR
I received an announcement of some new features on OnX, including one (a Layer?) that removes the leaves from forests. I upgraded by subscription to Elite (just 4 days before learning of the 30% savings I could have had by being a BCHA member) but don't know how to access these new features, Can anyone help me?
The recent images and leaf off images are in the basemaps tab.

Jay

Screenshot_20231118_002340_onX Hunt.jpg

Don’t beat yourself up to much over the 30% discount, in my experience unless you are a first time subscriber you don’t actually get 30% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jim Perry

FNG
FYI, OnX just refunded 30% of the cost of my annual subscription that I had upgraded to Elite from Premium, after I simply asked if they would consider doing so, for a member of Back Country Hunters and Anglers. Thank you OnX!

dtrkyman

WKR
ONX customer service is outstanding!

I had an issue with it running slow on my old laptop, 100% my computers issue, they gave me a deal on renewal!

Swamppirate

Lil-Rokslider
If you qualify and are a member of Guidefitter, they have some pretty good deals on OnX subcriptions