WTS NEW SCAMMER: LIPOFORM

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ask for pics with your username in them on a sticky note included with the item...one way to ensure the pics are legit at least.

Agree that it looks like a scammer, but 100% disagree that asking for paypal F&F is a red flag.

Zero protections for the seller with G&S...Zero. buyer can always get the item, say it never came or box was empty, buyer gets refunded and keeps the item, seller gets nothing, zip, nada. Just wanted to highlight that before people think G&S is the gospel...far from it.

I've got 24+/0- feedback over thousands of dollars of transactions on here alone...never once bought or sold with PayPal G&S.
Same here

CCooper

WKR
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've bought and sold quite a little bit on this site and have never been screwed on F&F. (knocking on wood). After all the horror stories I recently posted a WTT for a Swaro ATX/STX eyepiece. I required the buyer to be a senior member with plenty of feedback- Needless to say I didn't make the trade or get many hits. I would have also required a facetime call to vet and verify quality before I ever shipped. Shitty it has to be this way, but sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze and awesome deals are generally too good to be true. I've done quite a few F2F deals with local guys and have met some good people. For the guys without much feedback looking to earn some: Advertise honestly and conservatively, be upfront about blemishes, Package well, ship the same day funds are received, provide tracking same day as shipping, ask for a notification when the product is received that all looks good, and be prepared to refund their money if they are not happy. If I am not prepared to do these things I wait to list the item until I can commit to being around to ship. Good feedback goes along way with buyers being comfortable with the sale.

antelopedundee

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The biggest issue with PPFF is that large sums probably attract someone's attention at PP. Do too much of that and they will cut off you ability to accept F & F funds. That's why I prefer Venmo.

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I offer paypal FF or add the 3% for G&S. Either way I cover the shipping. I couldnt care less if you use FF or GS. If you want to pay the 3%, I just have an amount Id like to net in the deal. Whether someone uses FF or GS +3%, I net the same amount. Should be the standard. But if you are new, and dont have some feedback built up, you should just do yourself and the buyer and favor and not even mention FF.

Ive also sold probably 100 items and bought probably the same amount without any type of issue. You can look at my history and feedback. Im not making "good luck" posts to reach the 10 message limit or starting threads right out the gate complaining about having to wait 7 days and 10 posts in order to get 10 posts.

A couple rules to live by: If its too good to be true, it is. I usually only buy from people with good feedback and/or have been around for a while. I understand people have to get feedback, but for me, I just try to avoid being the first for items over a few hundred bucks. Especially if the person just joined 7 days ago and use the english language in an ultra creative way.

That being said, I think we as a community need to get better about leaving feedback on transactions. Like I said, Ive bought and sold a hundred+ things here without issue, but I only have 12 feedbacks. We probably need to take the feedback more seriously for the greater good.
understood

Budda

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Glad I never tried to buy or see anything with you. I got 33 messages and 3 positive buy/sells on here. I also like F&F. I guess I am a scammer too. 🙄

tpcollins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad I never tried to buy or see anything with you. I got 33 messages and 3 positive buy/sells on here. I also like F&F. I guess I am a scammer too. 🙄

Grow up.

Using F&F with a stranger might come back and bite you in the ass someday. Protection is only cost 3%.

Budda

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Grow up.

Using F&F with a stranger might come back and bite you in the ass someday. Protection is only cost 3%.
Trust me cupcake, I am grown. Who are you to care if I use F&F. It doesn’t make me a scammer, it makes me frugal. I work for a living and don’t see the need to spend the extra cash.

Enjoy your day. may it be full of experiences with people like yourself.

tpcollins

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trust me cupcake, I am grown. Who are you to care if I use F&F. It doesn’t make me a scammer, it makes me frugal. I work for a living and don’t see the need to spend the extra cash.

Enjoy your day. may it be full of experiences with people like yourself.

You must be comprehension impaired. The OP was referencing the seller insisting of the buyer using F&F - that’s a scammer’s tool you moron.

Whether you PAY for something via F&F that’s your business. When given a choice from a seller for F&F or add 3% - I always add 3%.

If you buy something using F&F and it goes south, there’s no protection from PayPal. You’re probably not smart enough to know their’s a difference.

When you get one stuffed in your rear end you might realize the difference but I doubt it.

Budda

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You must be comprehension impaired. The OP was referencing the seller insisting of the buyer using F&F - that’s a scammer’s tool you moron.

Whether you PAY for something via F&F that’s your business. When given a choice from a seller for F&F or add 3% - I always add 3%.

If you buy something using F&F and it goes south, there’s no protection from PayPal. You’re probably not smart enough to know their’s a difference.

When you get one stuffed in your rear end you might realize the difference but I doubt it.

Can someone get Karen a Tissue. I think I struck a nerve.

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You can't tell a photoshop from a real photo? Then ask for multiple, ask for a buckle, ask for a pencil.qitb the lead broken...its not rocket surgery.

The only "misinfornation" here is that G&S is some savior. Do your homework, like you did, and you won't get scammed. Simple as that.
Some are pretty good with photoshop. Here is the thread where someone did it and its pretty hard to tell that it was photoshopped.