New Stone Glacier packs added

Ltsheets

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah it’s available one for pre order at the shows. It will be live for purchase end of march on the website.
Thanks for the info! Wish I could get to a show to get my hands on it. Are there any updated specs?

Has anyone here tried the Terminus? If so, I have question: the Terminus 8700 seems to meet a lot of my needs with the one caveat that it has the side zipper instead of front panel access, I am trying to determine how easy it will be to get large items from inside the bag when the bag is fully loaded. Would like to be able to swing the bag off and get access quickly.

OP
sr80

sr80

WKR
Has anyone here tried the Terminus? If so, I have question: the Terminus 8700 seems to meet a lot of my needs with the one caveat that it has the side zipper instead of front panel access, I am trying to determine how easy it will be to get large items from inside the bag when the bag is fully loaded. Would like to be able to swing the bag off and get access quickly.
Ive got a 7K terminus. I like the side zip access a lot. Depends what kind of items you wanna get in and out of there? Sleeping bag wouldnt be very easy but anything else is fine.

Thanks - I am looking at adding a camera insert, and want to ensure I can get a camera with a long lens out easily, while the pack is fully packed.