New tikka t3x

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I ended up buying the 6.5cm in veil alpine. It’s available and hopefully ships soon.

I’m holding for a wide land 7 mag but may jump on a superlite if I can find one for a decent price used. Hard to get with no box store here on the island.

DarylG619

FNG
I almost bought a 7 mag wideland from my LGS today after going in for a standard SS 7 mag. Left without buying either as I couldn't decide. Anybody want to help me justify the extra 400 or so bucks?

_Scooter_

Lil-Rokslider
Are these new Tikka Roughtech models going to sort of replace/fill the void of the Sako A7? I heard that Sako is no longer going to be making those. No clue if that's true or not.

JCohHTX

FNG
Just bought a tan roughtech in .300 WM off Gunbroker for $900 and free shipping
Josh, I got the same a few days ago. Haven't had it out to shoot yet and waiting on the scope to be delivered (Swaro Z5). I have a DNZ game reaper for rings. I like the textured stock and it weighed in at 6lbs 12 oz. Will let you know how it shoots if I get out there before you!

Josh86

Lil-Rokslider
Josh, I got the same a few days ago. Haven't had it out to shoot yet and waiting on the scope to be delivered (Swaro Z5). I have a DNZ game reaper for rings. I like the textured stock and it weighed in at 6lbs 12 oz. Will let you know how it shoots if I get out there before you!
I bought a nightforce 4-14x56... my gun is supposed to be at my FFL today I've checked the tracking number 10 times and it still says out for delivery :(

I bought a box of Federal Premium 185gr Berger Hybrid Hunters to try out I'll let you know how my gun likes them...

hmmm. Getting itchy here. I bought a Remmy 300 WM a while ago and it has never been my favorite. i don't shoot a magnum enough to get some thing new so I have been hanging onto somewhat unenthusiastically. Might have to look into the new tikka.