@Nickofthewoods owes me money

Its your 2nd day. Maybe circle back after reading these.

It's actually a welfare check.
Did he pay you your welfare check yet? Do we really know it’s him posting again, or the Bigfoot he hunted, ended up hunting him and stole his identity… if my suspicions are correct, does Bigfoot owe you a welfare check now?

OP
Billy Goat
I feel like there's a way to tie in Robby's double digit millions, Bigfoot, and welfare checks.

I don't really have the energy right now.

But probably a case of Robby selling out info on the Bigfoot location, however only getting paid in EBT cards.

fwafwow

WKR
I blame
I feel like there's a way to tie in Robby's double digit millions, Bigfoot, and welfare checks.

I don't really have the energy right now.

But probably a case of Robby selling out info on the Bigfoot location, however only getting paid in EBT cards.
I blame point creep and spot burning.

Noice - Imgflip

Rumor is nickofthewoods is actually being held hostage at the Bigfoot compound he uncovered three months ago.
The other bigfeet (bigfoots?) kept an eye on rokslide after finding out he was part of the MHG.
Couldn’t have any smoke from a few WKRs poking around looking to steal their NOAL
Also planning to use his WKR status to keep an eye on the latest drop tests for gear and snagging some sweet deals in the classifieds