Nosler Model 21

Just picked up my 2nd M21 in 6.5 PRC. Feeds so smooth!!!! Kiddo has already taken off to go see how it shoots today, but .. I'm thinking this is definitely a Wyatt issue.

Hopefully Nosler will get back with several of us now that Shot Show is over. I'm not sure how many are affected but this one definitely is not. I told my kid to keep record of which brass he shot first and so forth so we can see if it digs into the shell. It hadn't when I was testing it.
Dang! Happy for you but still pissed. If the issue is truly the wyatts box i wonder why they didn’t just swap it out to us and send it back? I’m still pissed about the lack of communication and how long this has taken. Hard for me to get excited about the gun and supporting nosler as company when you feel like they don’t really care. I know I sound like a little bitch I just can’t stand to spend that much money for something and it not work and on top of that not even be told sorry and here is what and when we are going to do for you. Rant over. Glad yours works.

OP
Wapiti151

Wapiti151

WKR
Welp, add another one to the list! Got 3 rounds today (thank you @JEFFERSONPET !) and knew I had the issue as soon as I put the second round in the mag box and could pivot the round at the shoulder like everyone else has said…from it getting hung up on the little metal lip on the bottom left side of the receiver.

With all three loaded, the first was hell to get into the chamber and left definite gouges on the brass. Failed to pick up the second at all until I rocked it forward. When it did pick it up, again, VERY rough. I cannot even load one in the mag and cycle cleanly…it’s almost like that one round gets hung up at the shoulder too, but it’s definitely catching something on the feed ramp too. Only way I can get a clean cycle is if I drop one in. Can’t use the mag at all.

Bummer. Will be contacting them again along with everyone else.

Welp, add another one to the list! Got 3 rounds today (thank you @JEFFERSONPET !) and knew I had the issue as soon as I put the second round in the mag box and could pivot the round at the shoulder like everyone else has said…from it getting hung up on the little metal lip on the bottom left side of the receiver.

With all three loaded, the first was hell to get into the chamber and left definite gouges on the brass. Failed to pick up the second at all until I rocked it forward. When it did pick it up, again, VERY rough. I cannot even load one in the mag and cycle cleanly…it’s almost like that one round gets hung up at the shoulder too, but it’s definitely catching something on the feed ramp too. Only way I can get a clean cycle is if I drop one in. Can’t use the mag at all.

Bummer. Will be contacting them again along with everyone else.
At this point if I don’t have a response I like in the next day or two I’ll be demanding my money back. If they refuse, my new mission in life will be to let the world know that there customer service is terrible.

At this point if I don’t have a response I like in the next day or two I’ll be demanding my money back. If they refuse, my new mission in life will be to let the world know that there customer service is terrible.
I don't blame you. Shot Show is over, so I would think we should hear something today from them. Surely they have some sort of fix for the issue now!

Picked up my Nosler 21, 6.5 PRC that a dealer special ordered it for me. I does Not feed or cycle. Round 1 goes into the magazine fine, round 2 goes in, round 3 will Not go all the way into the magazine. The case stays up about 1/8 of an inch. If that round is cycled into the chamber and ejected, the bolt will Not pick up the 2nd round. The rounds used were factory Hornady Match. I will be sending the rifle back to Nosler.

Picked up my Nosler 21, 6.5 PRC that a dealer special ordered it for me. I does Not feed or cycle. Round 1 goes into the magazine fine, round 2 goes in, round 3 will Not go all the way into the magazine. The case stays up about 1/8 of an inch. If that round is cycled into the chamber and ejected, the bolt will Not pick up the 2nd round. The rounds used were factory Hornady Match. I will be sending the rifle back to Nosler.
Sorry to hear that. Mine has been there a month now. Good luck to ya

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
No news here. Not sure about the other, but I called and left a voicemail early last week, I knew they were a shot and would be busy. I was hopeful that Monday following (today the 24th) I would hear back. Nothing so far. I called and got Davids VM, but figured why leave another VM. So I followed up with my first email since 12/30. I am asking for final resolution as more than enough time has passed.

OP
Wapiti151

Wapiti151

WKR
No news here. Not sure about the other, but I called and left a voicemail early last week, I knew they were a shot and would be busy. I was hopeful that Monday following (today the 24th) I would hear back. Nothing so far. I called and got Davids VM, but figured why leave another VM. So I followed up with my first email since 12/30. I am asking for final resolution as more than enough time has passed.
Do you have a direct # for David?

Yup I was hoping they would act like a company that cares and at least say we are working on it or something. I’m going to ask for my money back at this point.

I sent them a message on Instagram and Facebook. Doubt it will do any good. No reason swapping out or designing and building there own bottom metal should take this long, and if it did then just keep folks updated geeze

I sent them a message on Instagram and Facebook. Doubt it will do any good. No reason swapping out or designing and building there own bottom metal should take this long, and if it did then just keep folks updated geeze
I agree.. my gun isn't there, but I have sent an email and asked for an update. Sent it last week, not heard anything at all. Was hoping I'd hear something today. Makes me wonder what issues they are running into. Something has to have slowed them down, maybe SHOT show with all hands on board or ? I'm going to send another email and make sure I do not need to send my gun in.

It’s 445 est and I got a call about 45 minutes ago. Right after I posted that I hadn’t heard anything. David seems like a nice guy but honestly it’s to much info to communicate via a text on here. He said he was calling everyone else I think. A written response would be appropriate I think but they may not want that out there on the web. Anyway he said they had someone build a few prototype mag boxes and it took a while for the builder to get supplies or something. Apprently they had them flown in today and went and picked them up at the airport. They are suppose to be installing them now and he said he would call as soon as he heard if it works or not.

Knoxp

Lil-Rokslider
It’s 445 est and I got a call about 45 minutes ago. Right after I posted that I hadn’t heard anything. David seems like a nice guy but honestly it’s to much info to communicate via a text on here. He said he was calling everyone else I think. A written response would be appropriate I think but they may not want that out there on the web. Anyway he said they had someone build a few prototype mag boxes and it took a while for the builder to get supplies or something. Apprently they had them flown in today and went and picked them up at the airport. They are suppose to be installing them now and he said he would call as soon as he heard if it works or not.
Interesting update.

I still am in the dark and have not heard from Nosler.

Cannot wait to hear the list of reasons why my business didn’t warrant a simple update.

Shoot my business hasn’t even earned a reply to my 2 week old voice mail.

Heck my business didn’t even earn a reply to my email.

I guess it got lost in all those orders they took from Shot….

I am now 28 days post receipt of my rifle with zero communication and Nosler on their own accord promising to Gold plate this problem issue. Amazing how something so simple has amplified into such an issue, a 15 page thread - with 75% of it dedicated to discussing a lack of communication.

Interesting update.

I still am in the dark and have not heard from Nosler.

Cannot wait to hear the list of reasons why my business didn’t warrant a simple update.

Shoot my business hasn’t even earned a reply to my 2 week old voice mail.

Heck my business didn’t even earn a reply to my email.

I guess it got lost in all those orders they took from Shot….

I am now 28 days post receipt of my rifle with zero communication and Nosler on their own accord promising to Gold plate this problem issue. Amazing how something so simple has amplified into such an issue, a 15 page thread - with 75% of it dedicated to discussing a lack of communication.
Very well put! I just don’t understand why they can’t just email all of us once a week with an update. They don’t care i guess and it seems to be poorly run.

Well I sure didn't hear anything, did anyone else hear anything last night? I'm assuming (hoping) they tried it and have some feedback if it resolved the issue or not. Also curious if we will have to send our guns in or if they will let us do this at home.

Well it’s been 24 hours since I talked to David and he indicated that he would update yesterday or today to say if it worked or not. Haven’t heard so I’m guessing it didn’t. What a crap show! Anyone else hear anything?