Official Montana 2022 draw thread!

Did you draw and with how many preference points?

• 0 points, successful

Votes: 37 16.0%
  • 0 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 1 point, successful

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • 1 point, unsuccessful

Votes: 36 15.6%
  • 2 points, successful

Votes: 72 31.2%
  • 2 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • 3 points, successful

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • 3 points, unsuccessful

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Resident/NA

Votes: 28 12.1%

• Total voters
Thanks!! I didn’t know about that option. Looks like I drew general elk combo with zero points!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.Grift

FNG
Party of two nonresidents both successful for a general tag with two points.

Can't wait.

slick

WKR
Few friends still can't pull up results. Interesting it's being released as it goes.. or seemingly.

Winnie

Lil-Rokslider
Brother and I drew with 0. If someone could point us to a good place to go that would be great! Never hunted elk before and never been to MT. Not looking for honey holes, but just a general area.......Nah, just kidding. We have our spot. This was a joke. REPEAT this was a joke!

This is the first time in the last 8 years of elk hunting that I am going back to the same place in subsequent years. How cool is that?!?

cgasner1

WKR
Fwp is having some issues I know 4 guys that aren’t showing they applied for elk per that pdf one is my father in law who I personally did his application for him lucky we have the paperwork showing what I applied him for so when the portal updates we may be driving up to fwp and having a conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Seems a little messed up people with 0 have a better chance than people with 1
I'm sure that will be amended shortly.

You know what's even more F'K up though? People with a pile of LE elk points that only get a chance to even be in the running for those tags every 2-3 years because you need the combo first.

Reactions: CBB

bsnedeker

WKR
I'm sure that will be amended shortly.

You know what's even more F'K up though? People with a pile of LE elk points that only get a chance to even be in the running for those tags every 2-3 years because you need the combo first.

Why would they only be able to be in the running every 2-3 years? Once they have 3 PP's they are (currently) going to draw. As long as they apply every year they don't lose their PP's. Am I missing something?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk