Pay it Forward?

In the same spirit - if anyone knows of a kid wanting to get into predator hunting. I have a Johny Stewert electronic predator caller and a couple coyote howler hand calls I will send out. Obviously make sure mom and dad are ok with it first. First PM gets it

I think you should sign and date a blank page in the book & add your rokslide handle before shipping it off. It would be cool in a few years to want to reread your original and you can see all who have read it between now and then.

I like that idea!

I have a book called One with the Wilderness(passions of a
solo bowhunter) by Mike Mitten. It's a hell of a good read if anyone is interested.

Looking forward to it, Ryan.

On the "next in line" deal.

I am thinking whoever has it can post it up whenever they're done with it, so guys gotta keep checking the thread, and we don't get a bunch of posts from people getting in line, and people keep interested.

IDK. What do you guys think?

That sounds good to me Matt.

I got this book in kind of the same way off of another website. The site folded and I had no one to forward it to. One cool thing about this book is everyone that had it signed it.

I wrote "Pay it Forward" Rokslide.com,
My signature, date, and forum name on the first clean page in the book before sending it to BSA. I hope everyone keeps it up down the line.

Signed, dated and shipped. Backcountry Bowhunting by Cameron Hanes is heading your way jls.

I also have David longs Muley book for someone else interested. This is a great idea, and what a great set of people to do it. I know there a ton of Muley chasers on here. Shoot me a pm and I will ship it tomorrow.

Eastman's Antelope book is heading your way Hardstalk.
Any takers on Eastman's elk book or anyone know any kids for the predator caller?

This is a great idea. Don't forget if it is "educational" you can use USPS Media mail which is really cheap.

Back