PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

colby12

WKR
I like the option of a floor without adding a net of sorts to the tent. The cross beam for wind and snow is pretty cool as well.

croben

Lil-Rokslider
The trekking pole cross members are a great idea. Extra stability and a better way to hang and dry stuff out. I also like the ability to run a floor and stove at the same time.

guylaga

Lil-Rokslider
The guyout and trekking pole system seems to be a very interesting system for creating a very solid tent.

Very cool idea, would love to give it a try.

JNDEER

WKR
I think the cross trek system and how the footprint integrates with the tipi leave room for endless possibilities of add on options for customers to really dial it in for their specific needs. ie. carbon pole option instead of trek poles, nest option for early season bugs, 2 & 6 man options.

BSLugnut

FNG
The footprint has walls to assist in keeping ground water out.
I got caught with a small creek running through the center of my tipi (Not PEAX) last hunting season.
You only need to woken by your clothes being wet, need to break down camp and re-group and dry everything out at a hotel once, before you adjust the setup.

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Win the new PEAX SOLITUDE 4 tipi or some of our other top rated gear!

Hey Everyone, Brice w/ PEAX here! As you may have seen in Robby's welcome post, PEAX is now an advertising partner with Rokslide and we are excited to be on the platform. With that being said, we wanted to do a big giveaway and give everyone in the community a chance to win one of our new SOLITUDE 4 tipi's, or some of our other top rated gear pieces.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Read Josh Boyd's review on the SOLITUDE 4 tipi HERE.
2. Check out the SOLITUDE 4 tipi on our website HERE.
3. Come back to this thread and tell us what your favorite feature of the SOLITUDE 4 is OR ask us any question you may have.

That's it! Everyone that makes a comment in this thread will get entered into the giveaway and 1 person will be randomly selected to WIN the tipi. 5 other individuals will be selected to win prizes like our gaiters, trekking pole, or headlamp.

GOOD LUCK!

Brice

PS - We've also setup an exclusive product discount for the Rokslide community. You can use code "ROKSLIDE" on our website to save 10% on any of our products.
Cool design. I like the slightly steeper sidewalls, crosstrek setup, and the door opening/zipper path (I think). Seems like a good combination of features, fabrics, and overall layout.
I may have missed on website but what size zipper on the door? Also curious if there's any measures in place to beef up or reinforce the carbon fiber center pole at the adjuster detents/holes? Any plans for a half floor or a 'dirt hallway' type setup (one piece that can be pulled tight on ground but effectively is two bathtub floors that has opening down the middle for stove and 'boots on' access from both doors)?

As a taller person and already a sawtooth owner/user, I am intrigued for sure by the similar increased livable space/height in a more symmetrical "mid" type design. May just have to compare side by side in one of this fall's nasty Alaska wind/rain maelstroms or just take one with to Kodiak later this year for proper testing and evaluation.

OldGrayJB

WKR
The bathtub style floor is a nice feature for the later season hunts when sleeping on snow covered ground .