PEAX SOLITUDE 4 TIPI GIVEAWAY

Old-Cat

Lil-Rokslider
The trekking poles crossed at the top are perfect for drying/hanging stuff, and gives you more strength where you need it. The idea just makes sense, imagine that? Haha

I like the cross trek design. When I had my cimmaron, sometimes the wind would push in and this design should help that. The footprint is a great addition as I always packed my bivy sack which made it the same wight as a tent. I will def give this a look for my next floorless shelter purchase.

OP
peax_equip

peax_equip

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I believe Cory Jacobson used it last year by himself.
That is correct. Corey Jacobsen used it last season during his fall elk hunts as a solo shelter. He couldn't say enough about all the extra space at no weight penalty compared to the traditional freestanding tents he had been using.

churley15

FNG
Classified Approved
Favorite feature has got to be the double doors and their design. Being able to glass from the shelter while weather may be hitting the tipi is awesome!

landman650

Lil-Rokslider
The selling point for me is the head room. I love the idea of actually being able to stand up to get dressed

As someone who had a tent ruined by the guy-out points tearing during a wind storm last year, I have to say the reinforced guy-outs have me impressed.

bigharge

WKR
I like the floor option, have been running a seak tipi for years and have really enjoyed it. I feel like the few unique features this offers like the crosstrek support. I would definitely consider this if I was looking for smaller footprint than the 8 man I run now.

JPD350

WKR
I also like the trekking pole cross support and the double doors, as long as the cross support isn't mandatory for stability it's a great thing. I guess one could cut a couple sticks so that you didn't have to keep taking the poles out each morning. cool looking tipi!