Piedmont of NC

MTgunguru

FNG
Anyone here hunt whitetail in Piedmont area of North Carolina. Know any private landowners that are willing to allow hunters?

EdP

WKR
Wow. That's not much different from asking for a favorite antelope unit. I'm sure there are members that hunt the NC piedmont and have permission on private land. They are not likely to share that info especially on a public forum. I certainly would not.

Yes...I have been busting my ass the last 20 yrs knocking on doors and doing chores to find a spot just like you described. I will PM the contact info so you can walk right in and start hunting...smh

Last edited:
OP
M

MTgunguru

FNG
Wow. That's not much different from asking for a favorite antelope unit. I'm sure there are members that hunt the NC piedmont and have permission on private land. They are not likely to share that info especially on a public forum. I certainly would not.
Yes...I have been busting my ass the last 20 yrs knocking on doors and doing chores to find a spot just like you described. I will PM the contact info so you can walk right in and start hunting...smh
I have a few spots already! Wasn’t trying to snag anyone’s places, more looking for possible leases someone may be looking to get out of or is giving up! If I wanted to be a Dick I would follow your lead

I have a few spots already! Wasn’t trying to snag anyone’s places, more looking for possible leases someone may be looking to get out of or is giving up! If I wanted to be a Dick I would follow your lead
OK buddy! Good Luck this year!

EdP

WKR
Wasn’t trying to snag anyone’s places, more looking for possible leases someone may be looking to get out of or is giving up!
That wasn't how it came across when you asked
Know any private landowners that are willing to allow hunters?
Places folks hunt, specific unit numbers etc, has become a very touchy subject to the extent that the forum rules were recently changed to prohibit discussion of unit numbers other than by PM. Given that, the responses you got were not unexpected and nobody was being a Dick. If you are going to tread around that subject it would be best to be very specific about what you are asking for and request response by PM. Just some free advice.

OP
M

MTgunguru

FNG
That wasn't how it came across when you asked

Places folks hunt, specific unit numbers etc, has become a very touchy subject to the extent that the forum rules were recently changed to prohibit discussion of unit numbers other than by PM. Given that, the responses you got were not unexpected and nobody was being a Dick. If you are going to tread around that subject it would be best to be very specific about what you are asking for and request response by PM. Just some free advice.
Fair enough! Thanks