Procrastinators???

def90

WKR
Well, pretty much just shows that the state of Colorado is in it to raise more money. They could have just said too bad, you had a month and a half to apply for your tags but no, I guess we will let all of you pay us for small game licenses for three more days.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Well, pretty much just shows that the state of Colorado is in it to raise more money. They could have just said too bad, you had a month and a half to apply for your tags but no, I guess we will let all of you pay us for small game licenses for three more days.
Or perhaps there were a multitude of people from GA that just don't have ID's for whatever reason in order to apply, so this extra time allows them to get their ID's, and then apply.

OP
Billy Goat
There is also the fact that a deadline is a deadline, if they aren't able to take apps up til the deadline they shortened it without notice, and this was an on going problem. They had almost 20% of the applications they received come in within the last 24 hours, system couldn't handle it. But what do you expect?

Maybe everyone should be pissed that Colorado constantly has issues with their system.

And of course they are doing it to make money. That's how all the points systems work.

Btaylor

WKR
Sure you do.......you're done as soon as you get back to work on whatever you're procrastinating from. "I'm done procrastinating, now it's time to get to work".
Thought we were supposed to follow the science and let the govt support us. What is this work you speak of?:cool:

T28w

WKR
Or perhaps there were a multitude of people from GA that just don't have ID's for whatever reason in order to apply, so this extra time allows them to get their ID's, and then apply.
thats funny right there.

Fatcamp

WKR
Worked fine Monday night. Took 15 minutes for my wife and I.

I would like a soft deadline for Wyoming elk. Maybe torch and pitchfork those people.