Questions for SEEK OUTSIDE - Podcast

KHNC

WKR
Hahaha. I'll have a go at these.

What boots do i wear to match the pack?
Crispi, Hanwag, Salewa, Asolo, Chaco, Teva.

Does Seek Outside sell boots?
No.

What color Unaweep goes with blue eyes and light brown hair?
All of them. But, olive is the best.

How many packs can one person own from Seek Outside?
Number of packs = Number of packs your spouse will leave you for - 1.

Which pack is best for my overweight cousin that will start training for his first backcountry hunt this september soon. I think he plans to start 1/2 hikes around mid august to prepare. Need to be able carry 200lbs easily.
Saker bag used like a talon over a Brooks.

Does the Peregrine come with the new tracking device for herd bulls?
Only if you have the super duper extra special adult onset hunter friends and family pro deal.

Will i draw a second season NM elk tag?
Maybe.

What are the odds for drawing Wyoming GEN elk this year?
1:eleventy

Will all western season close for the wuhan?
Wuhan is a province in China. According to Western terminology, that's eastern. So, no.

If i ever get blood on my pack, will it wash out?
Depends on how much elbow grease you own.

Where should my overweight cousin go in Colorado to get away from crowds and kill an elk close to the road, in the backcountry?
38°53'23.1"N 77°01'23.1"W

Is Seek Outside a sponsor of the Cold Bow Challenge?
Isn't everyone?

How long will a P-butter n Jelly sammich keep in a Peregrine pocket? I have two from last year.
Depends on if it's in a Ziploc bag and where the bag is. If it's in your garage, 6.354 days. The mice got it. If it's in your house, 1 year 5.782 days.

Good luck this year

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
HA! Not sure how i didnt see your reply before now. Well, i did draw NM Second season archery. So im off to a good start. Thanks for the other tips! ill pass on to my cuz ! lol

CO-AJ

WKR
How goes the effort to get the DCF orders shipped? I know the SO staff wasn't sewing much over the last 8 weeks, but am wondering if April/May orders will still ship early July?

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
How goes the effort to get the DCF orders shipped? I know the SO staff wasn't sewing much over the last 8 weeks, but am wondering if April/May orders will still ship early July?

We've been making stuff like crazy . Due to Covid , we sent most people home to sew. However, it's been our 3 busiest months ever and usually spring is not our busy season.

Dyneema should be shipping , I know some have. They are mostly finishing them up taping and shipping. Now if your order is bundled with something else, that may cause a delay .. however we are within 4 weeks on most orders.

Laned

WKR
HA! Not sure how i didnt see your reply before now. Well, i did draw NM Second season archery. So im off to a good start. Thanks for the other tips! ill pass on to my cuz ! lol
Haha, awesome! Congrats on the draw. Good luck out there.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

Rokwiia

WKR
The Flight One is out. If anyone wants different color combos or pocket styles let us know. We listen to requests.

I think your angled pockets are the best performing pockets on any backpack I've ever used or seen. I have the Revolution Fortress 6,300 and would like to see that type of pocket as an option for at least one (or two) pocket on the Flight One. It would allow easy access to water on the fly.

One other item...It would be very helpful to see a daisy chain on the top part of the shoulder strap. Right now, it's only on the bottom. That would allow more options for attaching items. For example, I have a Hill People Gear chest pack that I dock to the upper part of the daisy chain on my 6,300. I think that whould be an easy but valuable addition to an already outstanding pack.

Last edited:

superA

WKR
The Flight One is out. If anyone wants different color combos or pocket styles let us know. We listen to requests.

Any chance of getting the flight pack with a mesh external pocket instead of the fabric one currently used? One of my favorite things about my unaweep is the mesh talon.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We are still evaluating feedback. The mesh is heavier than the spectra. Many folks had requested taller pockets for soft sided containers etc. We may do some tweaks .. or offer a flight two with a couple of those tweaks. Here is what I know we will do
1. Shrink the belt sizing a little (although it can shrink more than people I think realize ) . But I am not sure, they know how to shrink them enough.
2. Water Bottle Pocket on the shoulder strap that will work across the board.