Rokslide Hat Design???

260madman

WKR
I’d take a flat brim, bruh. Best if I can cover my ears and match my Oakleys while rollin coal in my Cummins. I’d be pretty awesome flexin’ on the poors for my ‘Gram account. 1000 yard kills are nothing for me.
Follow me @imabigdouchebag

nobody

WKR
Vote number 10,000,000 for the Richardson 112. Lots of people don't like flat brims, and there's also lots of people who hate (I'm in this camp) hats with a super duper tight roll on the brim. Also, can't stand hats with zero structure, I HATE it when the front of the hat sits down on top of my head. My head has to breathe! The 112 is a good in-between that most guys can get behind. Good neutral color, like charcoal or black with the Rokslide logo would be awesome. Put me on the order list, I'll take 2 or 3!

sneaky

"DADDY"
I knew there were some questionable opinions on Rokslide... but I am horrified by the number of people who like unstructured, non-mesh hats. Don’t your heads sweat? It’s crazy.

112 in olive and an alternate in blaze and I bet you’d sell a boatload. I also like the leather patch idea. They’re sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't like looking like a walking billboard. Structured hats suck lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Vote number 10,000,000 for the Richardson 112. Lots of people don't like flat brims, and there's also lots of people who hate (I'm in this camp) hats with a super duper tight roll on the brim. Also, can't stand hats with zero structure, I HATE it when the front of the hat sits down on top of my head. My head has to breathe! The 112 is a good in-between that most guys can get behind. Good neutral color, like charcoal or black with the Rokslide logo would be awesome. Put me on the order list, I'll take 2 or 3!

ditto!

Stick with solid colors, that way you avoid 100% of us saying “verde sucks, optifade is for losers etc.. do a hat but keep the pattern/color “neutral” otherwise it’s a never ending battle. Unless of course you can offer cipher, real tree, optisuck etc 😃
But we will never avoid the "what hat color goes with my...." comments.

Haven't read through all replies, but flatbills and other modern hats look dumb on me. Combination of head shape, height, and ears I guess.....whenever I can find a low profile hat I will wear it for years because they are so hard to find.

This 111P looks pretty close:

I think just the logo and "rokslide" above or below would look badass. Simple yet timeless

Randle

WKR
Wow I had to Google most of these styles I guess I live under a rock. I wear all styles except no flat bill ear tucker here , maybe I just have a well rounded head.... haha

Last edited:

Spike elk

WKR
Haven't read through all replies, but flatbills and other modern hats look dumb on me. Combination of head shape, height, and ears I guess.....whenever I can find a low profile hat I will wear it for years because they are so hard to find.

This 111P looks pretty close:

I think just the logo and "rokslide" above or below would look badass. Simple yet timeless
X2