Rokslide Hat Design???

TheCougar

WKR
So to sum it all up, the consensus is: a structured hat with mesh back, with flexfit SnapBack Velcro closure, non-flat brim but not too curvy, completely unstructured with no mesh, all in a neutral-toned blaze orange with a subdued large leather “Rokslide MFer” in the front and your insta handle stiched on the side.
Pretty sure this is the last time Ryan asks our opinions...
1617448079688.jpeg

Like a structured hat, don’t like the wrinkly form to the top of your head crumpled up looking hats.
Like the brim to be a long lasting plastic form. Hate the cheap cardboard ones and the plastic ones that crack.
Hate buckles on the back of my head, and the look and feel of the fitted hats or stretch . Prefer the plastic snap back, but again it has to be lasting quality. Velcro is ok, but I hate that the exposed Velcro tries to stick to your collars, face masks, ect...
Don’t do flat bills.
I like earth tones. Could do a bit of the bright Rokslide green, but not too much.

xnader

FNG
Getting lots of requests for a Rokslide Hat. I really don't have any ideas on this. What style Hat? Richardson 112? What kind of logo ideas do you guys have?? I am all ears.

Thanks!
Definitely snap back trucker style hat, OD green or some form of traditional/military camo (not a fan of the real image style camo myself as far as looks go myself). Maybe small rokslide logo off to the bottom of one side of the forehead portion in either orange, white, or black. I would buy one.

X-file

Lil-Rokslider
I think a had that doesn’t have the button in the center with the colors of the website with the black and green would be awesome. Then a neutral color of the same hat. Great for shooting and neutral color for hunting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Azone

WKR
E9A83A4F-5515-4890-BAA7-7E31BA65A91C.jpeg
I’m not a fan off the 112. Two snaps is all that’s left to barely fit on my head with this hat, it’s a Richardson 112. And it’s not uncommon for it to unsnap all the way. I will take a flex fit style all day, never been a fan of snap backs due to this problem. Flex fit is way more comfortable than the snap backs for me as well.

Ucsdryder

WKR
View attachment 291730
I’m not a fan off the 112. Two snaps is all that’s left to barely fit on my head with this hat, it’s a Richardson 112. And it’s not uncommon for it to unsnap all the way. I will take a flex fit style all day, never been a fan of snap backs due to this problem. Flex fit is way more comfortable than the snap backs for me as well.
Flex fit only works if you have the head of a small child or woman. My 7 7/8 doesn’t fit in a flex fit. Instant headache.

Scoot

WKR
It's not just guys with big melons who don't like flex fits. I have a 7 1/8" gourd and I don't like flex fits at all.