RokStok

Snowhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
I like what you guys are doing with the color options! Go to a gun store they are mostly black, tan, green, or brown. This stock is hopefully something special. Let them have fun with the first few! If every option is butt ugly few will buy it. Or rattle can over it! Endless custom options should suit those who can pony up .. I am sure they will have something plainish Jane for a blue jean guy like me. My 2c

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
It’s official. The internet is broken. No posts to this thread for over 6 hours.

03mossy

WKR
I used a Triad stock pack on my Tikka this fall and loved it. Got used to storing the mag in there. Think it would work on the Rokstock still? I’ve always been a hinged floor plate guy before so having a place to store the mag and not loose it was priceless this fall.

MattB

WKR
How many MOA will the groups open up because of the logo on the stock? Some of you guys whine about silly things.

How many MOA will the groups open up because of the logo on the stock? Some of you guys whine about silly things.

Reading comprehension is important.

Ok Roksliders.......what are your thoughts?

This torn look would be the standard paint job and you could choose between 4 combos where the base coat of tan and black tear highlights are.

PS- This is not a Rokstok and sorry for the poor picture