Rush Limbaugh Passed Away today

three5x5s

WKR
Years ago I worked 8 at night to 8 in the morning running a printing press. Would come home take a nap then get on my John Deere. I think listening to Rush was all that kept me awake. I will miss him.

Dang it Man!! Last I heard he was doing much better and was "out of the woods".
RIP sir.

That is the nature of late stage cancers, folks seem to make dramatic improvement and then their condition rapidly degrades. Watched my father and two older brothers die of cancer and that is just what happened, I'm not a doctor but I think the body puts up one last intense fight and then succumbs.

It will be a long long time before anyone can do what he could do, he had very keen insight and an excellent knack for crystalizing thoughts and ideas into easily understood words. He could see through peoples misty and muddy antics.

RIP Mr Limbaugh

541hunter

WKR
Move on. You don’t need be a jerk, there’s enough of that going around right now and is not needed in this community. If I had it my way people,like you, who make comments like this would be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Baddog

WKR
I usually liked listening to him. Always amazing that people can't figure out what an opinion show is. He wasn't a news show, as much as entertainment and opinion...

541hunter

WKR
The point is move on, no need to comment on the thread. Keep your opinion to yourself. How many other threads did you scroll past with little interest in? You could have done it with this thread as well. Remember the adage if you don’t have something nice to say don’t say it all.

Last edited by a moderator: