Rush Limbaugh Passed Away today

NDGuy

WKR
Yes and I'm really surprised there are that many liberals using this forum?!?!?!?!
Typical nasty, vindictive Democrat response.
Because only your political ideology makes you dislike someone :rolleyes: I listened to him when I was younger on occasion but soured on him over the years. Like when he started suggesting cancer isn't caused from smoking.

Cancer sucks, not a good way to go. He was an influential person for sure, sorry for his family.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I knew at a very young age that the government was not going to do a very good job of taking care of me and later my family. Sure was nice to have the golden microphone blasting that truth to every corner of this country. Thank you Rush, you made the world a better place and you were a true patriot.

Jauwater

WKR
I was so taken back when I tuned in, and heard his wife giving the news. I couldnt believe it! I didnt realize he was doing so bad. But it does turn quick, I just lost my dad last Tuesday to stay 4 lung cancer. The last 5 weeks he just completely fell off. RIP Rush!

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

Rat

FNG
Thank you Rush for your courage and honesty! If it were not for the likes of Rush there would be no conservative voice in America.
RIP!

Jn78

Lil-Rokslider
I'm deleting negative comments off this thread Anyone with more than 1 brain cell should know this isn't the place for it.
I hate to see anyone suffer from cancer and it sucks for his family. However, I am a little confused by the censorship. The guy was divisive. People are going to have different opinions of him. I understand deleting offensive comments, but deleting all "negative" comments seems like silencing folks because they have a different political view than that of the majority on here. Also, this thread has nothing to do with hunting - the guy was a polarizing political figure and people have strongly-held opinions about people like him. Isn't this why you tend to delete political threads in their entirety (rather than just deleting half of the conversation)? Also, the anyone with more than one brain cell comment seems like the kind of name-calling that frequently gets erased.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to see anyone suffer from cancer and it sucks for his family. However, I am a little confused by the censorship. The guy was divisive. People are going to have different opinions of him. I understand deleting offensive comments, but deleting all "negative" comments seems like silencing folks because they have a different political view than that of the majority on here. Also, this thread has nothing to do with hunting - the guy was a polarizing political figure and people have strongly-held opinions about people like him. Isn't this why you tend to delete political threads in their entirety (rather than just deleting half of the conversation)? Also, the anyone with more than one brain cell comment seems like the kind of name-calling that frequently gets erased.
negative/offensive, same to me.

this was the death of someone many on here respected so I'd like it to stay.

And I didn't call anyone a name...