Sawyer mini or squeeze

I've got the mini that I use in line. Think I'm gonna go to the squeeze to get some more flow. When I'm thirsty, I don't wanna fight the filter for my water

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AndyB

WKR
This^^

"I grabbed some of the 1L Sawyer blue squeeze bags with caps too. They roll up really nice and tight. "
And they blow out seams easy too. Do yourself a favor and get a CNOC or similar dirty water bag.

I like the look of the cnoc vecto, any issues with the large opening while actually squeezing?

Backyard

WKR
I like the look of the cnoc vecto, any issues with the large opening while actually squeezing?
None yet. That is what I like most; the fact that you can open it up and fill it so much easier and quicker than trying to fill through a small hole from a stream.

AndyB

WKR
None yet. That is what I like most; the fact that you can open it up and fill it so much easier and quicker than trying to fill through a small hole from a stream.

Yep, bending over while straddling a small noisy stream trying to fill a squeeze bag through the small filler hole is no fun, 3 times in a row gets old fast. Hopefully the vecto will be the solution.

It makes me nervous spending time at noisy streams with my head down, grumpy range bulls and Moose have that effect on me, I cant get out of there quick enough, :)

I'm sorry if this is a dumber question, but what specifically are you using for the tubing for a sawyer mini with the inline adapter kit thingie? Also, what are you using as far as a connect/disconnect? I realize you can just have the dirty bag and clean bag directly connected to the squeeze, but I assume a tube to get some for height for the dirty bag keeps everything flowing faster? Thanks for any help you can provide! :)

ndbuck09

WKR
Can some of you inline guys post some pics?? I've been using a steripen for quick 1 liter fillups and aquamira in larger water bags for years so I've been trying to get a handle whether this inline/squeeze set up is easier than what I've been doing.

Thanks

Ratliff92

FNG
Love the mini. Takes up no space, almost like it’s not even there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBKYSCAR

FNG
I bought the sawyer sp115 fast fill adapter kit for my micro squeeze and it snaps right into the QD on my source bladder system.

SharkDog

FNG
This^^

"I grabbed some of the 1L Sawyer blue squeeze bags with caps too. They roll up really nice and tight. "
And they blow out seams easy too. Do yourself a favor and get a CNOC or similar dirty water bag.

Yeah the sawyer bags are trash. Even with a good bag you still have to be patient using the sawyer filter.

Anozira

WKR
I used the Squeeze with a 3L Cnoc and several evernew bags last week. Worked perfect and ended up filtering for my buddy after his katadyn starting having problems.

IMG_0532.jpg

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
+100 on the squeeze. Flawless use and it's light enough for me not to worry about it, even when carrying with two of the water packs.

oddtiger

FNG
Squeeze for sure. It works great with Smart Water bottles. The only issue is that the washer at the inlet could fall off over time, and one can use any comparable rubber washers found in the hardware store to replace it.

The Kathryn's will clog almost instantly in certain conditions and at the versions we had weren't backwashable. We had only tea colored water in AK, and clogged each filter after only a couple liters of water. Had to boil and chemical the rest of the week. We have since converted our 10L Katadyn filters with inline sqweezes.

Howell81

FNG
The Sawyer Squeeze is awesome. make sure you get the adapter for your platypus line.