Seekins PH2

Mtank79

FNG
Euro made me deal on a seekins ph2 7 rem mag. Do any of you own the urban shadow? Not sure how that would look in person.

Mtank79

FNG
This is my 7 PRC in urban shadow. I think it's the urban shadow anyway lol.
That’s a unicorn sir. I’d love a 7 prc but I’m good a 6.5 prc or 7 rem mag either since I have a lot of stuff for either round. If I was wanting a 6.8 western I wouldn’t have any trouble at all picking a gun.

Mtank79

FNG
I’ve got a mountain shadow 6.5 prc on my watchlist on gunbroker as well as two browning mountain pros. Will see what’s available when the funds clear.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
This is my 7 PRC in urban shadow. I think it's the urban shadow anyway lol.
I wanted the orange one but got the previous version of the mountain shadow (same exact gun, different paint job) for a few hundred dollars off, free shipping and sales tax covered by euro optic so I was ok with the paint color.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
That’s a unicorn sir. I’d love a 7 prc but I’m good a 6.5 prc or 7 rem mag either since I have a lot of stuff for either round. If I was wanting a 6.8 western I wouldn’t have any trouble at all picking a gun.
They pop up on gun broker often.

Yeah I got really lucky lol. I went into Scheels (in July) and it was the day after they got a shipment of new 7 PRC rifles and they were already sold out, but I talked to one of the gun sales guys and he helped me track one down in stock at another Scheels. It was the only Seekins 7 PRC in stock at Scheels in 5 states lol.

I’m looking daily. About like euro there’s a crap ton of 6.8 westerns
Yeah, I ended up trading my Browning 6.8 western towards my 7 prc. I feel like a lot of people probably did, or opted to go with the prc. Not to say that the 6.8 doesn't have it's perks, I just think the prc is a better long range big game cartridge with more/better bullet options.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Yeah I got really lucky lol. I went into Scheels (in July) and it was the day after they got a shipment of new 7 PRC rifles and they were already sold out, but I talked to one of the gun sales guys and he helped me track one down in stock at another Scheels. It was the only Seekins 7 PRC in stock at Scheels in 5 states lol.
They are all over gunbroker, why do people keep saying these are "unicorns"?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
A seekins ph2 7 prc? I just looked a hour ago @ every ph2 on gunbroker that one 7 prc & only one 7 rem mag.
It seems like they come and go. I swear I’ve seen several over the last few weeks while I was making a final decision on my Seekins purchase.

Mtank79

FNG
Yeah, I ended up trading my Browning 6.8 western towards my 7 prc. I feel like a lot of people probably did, or opted to go with the prc. Not to say that the 6.8 doesn't have its perks, I just think the prc is a better long range big game cartridge with more/better bullet options.
Did you not like the browning ? I am going tomorrow to my local Gunshop & going to handle a couple brownings again.
ah that’s a element. I’m looking for a ph2 though.

Did you not like the browning ? I am going tomorrow to my local Gunshop & going to handle a couple brownings again.

ah that’s a element. I’m looking for a ph2 though.
Oh I loved my browning xbolt. I think they're great rifles. I had just wanted a 7 prc, couldn't find an xbolt in 7 prc at the time, and a buddy had a PH2 and highly recommended the Seekins PH2 so I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did.

Mtank79

FNG
Oh I loved my browning xbolt. I think they're great rifles. I had just wanted a 7 prc, couldn't find an xbolt in 7 prc at the time, and a buddy had a PH2 and highly recommended the Seekins PH2 so I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did.
If a x bolt mountain pro & ph2 both in 7 prc were in the same store @ the same price which one you leaving with?