Sharing Offline Maps on OnX?

I tried the search function. Didn't find much help.

I'm taking my two sons (17 and 14) to CO end of the month for a camping/scouting/hiking trip around 10k.

Want to test out my new basecamp setup, get them hiking at elevation to gauge their willingness to be miserable for future hunts, and also scout areas I'll hunt this fall.

Anyways, is there a way to get them access to my OnX offline map without them doing a full blown subscription? They won't use it much, but when we are in the thick on a trail or sitting a ridge glassing for a bit, I'm sure they'll want to check out the map to see what's around them. Looking for options other than just handing them my phone. LOL

My current plan is to download the app on each of their phones and just sign them up for the 7 day trial the day before we leave the house. Then cancel it when we get home. That'll at least get me through this trip. LOL

Here's a radical idea. Pay the company to use their severely under priced product. Use a promo code and you can probably get another 10% or more off as well.

Here's a radical idea. Pay the company to use their severely under priced product. Use a promo code and you can probably get another 10% or more off as well.
Totally Radical idea Buck, thanks the response!

I pay my membership gladly (full price, no coupon I might add!), and use the hell out of it. Don't see a point in buying a $100 membership for my son to use it sparingly for 3-4 days. Either of them get to a point where they'll use it regularly I wouldn't hesitate to pay for another membership.

Totally Radical idea Buck, thanks the response!

I pay my membership gladly (full price, no coupon I might add!), and use the hell out of it. Don't see a point in buying a $100 membership for my son to use it sparingly for 3-4 days. Either of them get to a point where they'll use it regularly I wouldn't hesitate to pay for another membership.
Single state is only $40.00. Less than a tank of gas for both.

Thanks @Jethro for the link and feedback. I think that's the easy way to go for just this trip.

I'll login as a 2nd mobile device on one and do the 7day trial with the other.

Back