Sig Cross Hype

They’d probably not do that I would guess since they would have to machine brand new. Be damn nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are designing the whole action anyway so they could do a 3.2" action length for short mags, but the big thing holding any of them back is mags. To create a whole new standardized mag size between SA and LA Mags would take something like a military contract and a big player like SIG.

OP
silasbowhunter
They are designing the whole action anyway so they could do a 3.2" action length for short mags, but the big thing holding any of them back is mags. To create a whole new standardized mag size between SA and LA Mags would take something like a military contract and a big player like SIG.

The mag length makes more sense than my thinking. Good call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I will say, I now reach for my CROSS 9/10 times when I head out. Especially with the carbon barrel on it now. Its light, compact, and is just plain stupid-accurate. I actually just put a video up on our youtube channel about my rifle setup as I had a lot of questions about it. - Matt

AkRyan

WKR
Just a heads up for anyone looking having problems finding factory ammo that's accurate. I have found the nosler loaded 150g AB and hornady 168g amax to be the best so far. I shot some federal 165 Sirocco 2s today and they are promising with touching holes but I was off my game a bit.
.308 btw not 6.5 wishmore!!

THellURider

Lil-Rokslider
@Schnee's - I'm bringing this thread back from the dead
I'm admittedly just an hour into this research, but how much weight do you lose from the carbon barrel swap? Same length barrel basis.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Schnee's - I'm bringing this thread back from the dead
I'm admittedly just an hour into this research, but how much weight do you lose from the carbon barrel swap? Same length barrel basis.
Don't know the weight for same length, not sure on weight. But going from stock 18" steel barrel to the 20" 6.5 sendero, i saved roughly 1/4lb.

Also to bring this thread back to life... I posted on the other sig cross barrel thread about some updates.:

- We have custom order barrels on the website now. you can pick your chambering, length & twist - https://schnees.com/search.php?search_query=SIG+CROSS+CUSTOM+BARREL

- We've been working on drop in ready barrel assemblies. Complete with extension, head spaced and ready to install. This has been a long time coming, but we're hoping to start taking orders before summer is over. No exact ETA at this time.